PDA

View Full Version : Selling: Imac 600mhz Snow

dekayxxx
Jun 28, 2004, 09:03 PM
Check this out...comes with a ton of extras. Good computer, but I'm out of work and need the dough. any takers? :D :D :D

Click Here for Link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5105537643)

dsharits
Jul 2, 2004, 10:44 PM
How much are you looking to get for it?

Daniel

smharmon
Jul 3, 2004, 10:24 PM
Do not let anyone with zero feedback bid. There are tons of mac scammers out there, and they will send you the money, attempt to get you to ship it to an unconfirmed address, then do a chargeback. I know from experience. You need to post that you won't allow them to bid. They will try to do it anyway, and on a $500 item, you end up loosing money on the final value fee. For me it was an $1800 G5

jeremy.king
Jul 4, 2004, 11:45 AM
Do not let anyone with zero feedback bid. There are tons of mac scammers out there, and they will send you the money, attempt to get you to ship it to an unconfirmed address, then do a chargeback. I know from experience. You need to post that you won't allow them to bid. They will try to do it anyway, and on a $500 item, you end up loosing money on the final value fee. For me it was an $1800 G5

Wow! What a generalization. Not every 0 feedback buyer is a scammer. Your situation is not the norm, so I wouldn't make such a blanket statement. Remember, you once had a 0 feedback too. :rolleyes:

hvfsl
Jul 4, 2004, 12:12 PM

Surely if you used insured delievery then you don't have a problem.