PDA

View Full Version : FS: Call of Duty for Mac

oingoboingo
Jun 29, 2004, 06:56 PM
I have a copy of Call of Duty for Mac for sale (DVD edition), with the original game disc, jewel case, manual and box all in pristine condition. I'm asking AU$50, plus approximately AU$4 postage and packing (depending on where you live). Considering I paid AU$79.95 only 3 or 4 weeks ago (the price sticker is still on the back of the box :) ), isn't a bad deal!

I can only post this one within Australia. Send me a private message if you're interested and we can arrange payment and shipping from there.

oingoboingo
Jun 30, 2004, 01:56 AM
I have a copy of Call of Duty for Mac for sale (DVD edition), with the original game disc, jewel case, manual and box all in pristine condition. I'm asking AU$50, plus approximately AU$4 postage and packing (depending on where you live). Considering I paid AU$79.95 only 3 or 4 weeks ago (the price sticker is still on the back of the box :) ), isn't a bad deal!

I can only post this one within Australia. Send me a private message if you're interested and we can arrange payment and shipping from there.

OK, it's been sold. :)