Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Hey, jefhornyfield, this may be your most useless thread ever. If you are that bored, find someone OFF the forums to be "horny" with! :eek: :D :rolleyes: :D :eek: :cool:

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Hey, jef, I thought you weren't going to watch the Expo. Unless I read it wrong, you had a day of work to do. So why do you even care? You must be really bored, hornyfield!
:D :D :D :D

I plan to sleep from midnight or so on to about 7am. I have 4 cassette tapes ready for taking pictures of the broadcast.

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
I plan to sleep from 1AM to 6AM. I always go to sleep at 1AM and that won't change tomorrow. Then I'll be a b*tch to all of my PeeCee using friends as a result of sleep deprivation.

jefhatfield

Retired
Original poster
Jul 9, 2000
Originally posted by King Cobra
Hey, jefhornyfield, this may be your most useless thread ever. If you are that bored, find someone OFF the forums to be "horny" with! :eek: :D :rolleyes: :D :eek: :cool:

ok then,

nine hours to go

yes

groovebuster

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2002
3rd rock from the sun...
It's like ...

... X-mas when I was little!!!:D

This is really exciting! My wife noticed my excitement too and she teases me now that I am like a little "32 years old" boy. :p

I am sooooooooo curious! :cool:

groovebuster

Bennet

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2002
Victoria, Australia
For my first post on the forums I thought I'd just let you all know that the keynote is in 6 hours and 45 minutes.

Why's everybody looking at me weird?! :confused:

:D

voyagerd

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2002
Rancho Cordova, CA
If you get up at 6 on Pacific time, you will miss the hip Beach Boys Music.:D :p :cool:

i'm going to get up at 5:20
i usually get up at 3:00 (in the afternoon):rolleyes: so this will be a big change.

groovebuster

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2002
3rd rock from the sun...
Originally posted by voyagerd
If you get up at 6 on Pacific time, you will miss the hip Beach Boys Music.:D :p :cool:

i'm going to get up at 5:20
i usually get up at 3:00 (in the afternoon):rolleyes: so this will be a big change.

I am already awake since one and a half hours. Here it is 7:30 a.m.

So dream something nice!!! ;) :D

groovebuster

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.