PDA

View Full Version : FS: iBook, iMac, & More!

camiko
Jun 30, 2004, 07:08 PM
I have multiple items I am looking to sell. If you are interested in more than one of these items, I would be willing to do a package deal.

•iBook•
12" display
600 mhz g3
combo drive
30 gb HD
384 mb ram
airport card installed
Panther
Adobe CS (photoshop illustrator, etc)
Toast 6
Suitcase x1
quicken 04
flash mx
etc.

condition
overall: very good
display: great
case/keyboard: good
battery life: good

asking price $734

•iMac•
17"
800mhz g4
superdrive
80 gb HD
512 mb ram
airport card installed
Panther
Adobe CS
Toast 6
Suitcase x1
quicken 04
flash mx
etc.

condition: like new
display: excellent

asking price $1345

•EyeTV USB w/ Remote•

EyeTV USB + Keyspan remote control - Features an analog TV tuner, USB interface, MPEG-1 encoder, award-winning software and a Keyspan remote control. EyeTV makes it possible to watch, record, timeshift, edit and archive television on the Mac.

asking price $95

•Airport Base Station•

asking price $80

•Compaq iPaq•

I believe it is a 3600 series. works but needs a new battery. comes with usb hotsync cable.

asking price $45

•Fuji FinePix 2600Zoom Digital Camera•

Like new. 2.0 mega pixels. with batteries, charger, cable.

asking price $100.

•Harmon/Kardon Soundsticks and iSub•
like new

asking price $115

Email me if you have questions about any of these items or would like more info.

rstroud
Jun 30, 2004, 07:24 PM
How much for just the ibook without the software? Are you willing to trade?

camiko
Jun 30, 2004, 08:10 PM
software comes installed without original cds. Not really looking for a trade, but would depend on what you have to offer.

mattthemutt
Jul 1, 2004, 09:56 AM
How long is the battery life on the iBook? Are there any scratches on the case or any dead pixels?

camiko
Jul 1, 2004, 01:55 PM
The battery life has veried. It had been getting from about an 1 hr to 1 1/2 hrs, but recently I have been getting almost 2 hrs, not sure why. I dont usually use it with out the power plugged in so the battery doesn't get drained very often. The screen has had one dead pixel since I bought it, otherwise it is in perfect condition. The case does have scratches, how many 2 year old ibooks don't? I can post pictures, if you would like to see it in detail. Also forgot to mention that the ibook and imac as well as some of the other items come in their original boxes with cd's and manuals.

camiko
Jul 1, 2004, 05:51 PM
not all prices are set in stone so if your interested in any of the items, feel free to make an offer.

dsharits
Jul 1, 2004, 11:06 PM
Would you take $30+shipping for the iPaq? If so, we have a deal. If not, I want to work something out.

Daniel

nesuser2
Jul 2, 2004, 02:03 PM
I sent an email last night about the eyetv...no rush, just wanted to make sure it was received!