Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xhambonex

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 17, 2008
So I have asked around, and searched and searched but haven't had any luck finding out if either Sketchbook Pro 2010 or Alias Automotive 2010 will work with 10.6...anyone got any insight?

I saw that people are having luck with Maya 2010 which makes me think it should be ok, and I even tried contacting Autodesk but apparently they don't let you just call them and you have to ask questions in a forum, which no one has responded to my question.

I figured someone in the MR community might know something.

Thanks.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I have it and will install later this morning and report back. It better run as a just bought it. ;)

RJaMmin

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2004
Brantford, ON Canada
Re: Sketchbook Pro & Snow Leopard

I haven't installed Snow Leopard as I'm still awaiting confirmation that other apps are working correctly, but I did read a post by one user who indicated it was working fine. One down :rolleyes:

xhambonex

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 17, 2008
I have it and will install later this morning and report back. It better run as a just bought it. ;)

Ha yeah I hope so too...I need it for school, so I can't upgrade until I know I can run at least Alias. Bummer having to purchase those autodesk programs though, I'm enjoying the totally free access as a student.

Thanks in advance.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I am installing it right now, I'll post back when I have something solid.

xhambonex

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 17, 2008
I haven't installed Snow Leopard as I'm still awaiting confirmation that other apps are working correctly, but I did read a post by one user who indicated it was working fine. One down :rolleyes:

sweet, do you know which one he said was working fine?

I could get by with just Alias, but I would assume that one worked Sketchbook Pro would work no problem since its basically a feature of Alias.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Well ...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2009-09-02 at 12.42.11 PM.png
    Screen shot 2009-09-02 at 12.42.11 PM.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 103
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.