Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

7livesmanyfaces

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2008
I would like to know if anyone is experiencing this issue and/or knows a fix for this.

I upgraded from Leopard to Snow Leopard and Warcraft Fronzen Throne 3 opens and runs just fine. However there is a weird graphical glitch that causes the lighting on a lot of textures to change from normal to dark and back to normal over and over. For example, on the main tile screen the graphics for the water and the fronzen throne switch from looking normal to becoming dark grey.

I have a 2007 Macbook running at 2ghz with 2.5 gigs of RAM with a GMA 950.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

lorenwade

macrumors 68000
Aug 27, 2008
I would like to know if anyone is experiencing this issue and/or knows a fix for this.

I upgraded from Leopard to Snow Leopard and Warcraft Fronzen Throne 3 opens and runs just fine. However there is a weird graphical glitch that causes the lighting on a lot of textures to change from normal to dark and back to normal over and over. For example, on the main tile screen the graphics for the water and the fronzen throne switch from looking normal to becoming dark grey.

I have a 2007 Macbook running at 2ghz with 2.5 gigs of RAM with a GMA 950.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hmm, runs fine on mine. I'd suggest putting video settings to low and/or reinstalling and see if that helps. You might also try Blizz support.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.