PDA

View Full Version : Powermac All-in-one 5200/75LC

private piles
Jul 1, 2004, 08:53 PM
Plain and simple I have a Powermac All-in-one 5200/75LC for sale for $90. There is nothing special about this mac. I have a keyboard and mouse for it. It has an internal ethernet card, but no modem. It has mac OS 7.6. I am selling it simply because I have no use for it. It would be perfect for email and word processing, or maybe games for the kids. I do not have any CDs or documentation for this system, but there are pleanty of deticated mac users online that have the manuals online. IF the buyer wants I can get a copy of mac OS 7.6 and reload it on this machine. I am currently not sure of all the specs of this machine, but I have been looking around for them for the past hour and will post them here very soon.

Shipping would be about $40, and I will ship to the lower 48 states. I accept paypal or cashiers check.

If you have any questions, email me at arscars@aol.com. I can send some pictures.

private piles
Jul 1, 2004, 09:05 PM
It took me another hour of looking but I found the site with the stats on this machine.

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac/stats/powermac_5200_75lc.html

applemacdude
Jul 1, 2004, 09:19 PM
i think shipping would be more expensive than the computer itself...you can get a g3 minitower with a monitor for that price...sorry

private piles
Jul 1, 2004, 09:48 PM
I work at kinkos and get a shipping discount with fedex.

applemacdude
Jul 2, 2004, 09:08 PM
Err. the point is we pay for it...

private piles
Jul 2, 2004, 10:28 PM
well, what do you want me to do. pay for it out of the goodness of my heart? or out of the $90? or just drive the price to $130 and tell people it covers shipping?

applemacdude
Jul 2, 2004, 11:24 PM
Well, the 5200 isnt worth more than 15$, its only 75mhz comon...