PDA

View Full Version : Original Apple Screen Protector Enough? (The One That Came Already On It.)

HappyDude20
Sep 7, 2009, 01:50 AM
So I just got an iPod Touch and you know how there is already a protective sticker thingy covering the screen?

I'm sure a great deal of people never take this off so was wondering what kind of protection it offers?

I got an incase hard shell case but left that protective sticker thing on the cover on and was wondering...

:D:D

Matthew Yohe
Sep 7, 2009, 01:53 AM
So I just got an iPod Touch and you know how there is already a protective sticker thingy covering the screen?

I'm sure a great deal of people never take this off so was wondering what kind of protection it offers?

I got an incase hard shell case but left that protective sticker thing on the cover on and was wondering...

:D:D

If you have a case on it, and will keep it in your pocket by itself without keys and change, you will be fine with taking off that plastic. You should anyway.

I've done this with my previous 1st gen iPhone and now with my 3GS. Both without a case and without a screen protector.

jmann
Sep 7, 2009, 02:01 AM
(:rolleyes:) I needed a quick answer, my friend was trying to sell me his extra screen protector...but for $20-ucking-bucks!

So no thank you. ;)

Rip off. Get an IS and be done with it. I love them. I used to have one with my iPod touches, but I dumped it when I got my 3G. :)

macandipodfan
Sep 8, 2009, 01:06 PM
It wouldn't do much. The screen it pretty scratch resistant anyway, but I would recommend GadgetShieldz.com or bestskinsever.com. They are both way cheaper than the InvisibleShield, and they work about the same.