Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
So I just got an iPod Touch and you know how there is already a protective sticker thingy covering the screen?

I'm sure a great deal of people never take this off so was wondering what kind of protection it offers?

I got an incase hard shell case but left that protective sticker thing on the cover on and was wondering...

:D:D

Matthew Yohe

macrumors 68020
Oct 12, 2006
So I just got an iPod Touch and you know how there is already a protective sticker thingy covering the screen?

I'm sure a great deal of people never take this off so was wondering what kind of protection it offers?

I got an incase hard shell case but left that protective sticker thing on the cover on and was wondering...

:D:D

If you have a case on it, and will keep it in your pocket by itself without keys and change, you will be fine with taking off that plastic. You should anyway.

I've done this with my previous 1st gen iPhone and now with my 3GS. Both without a case and without a screen protector.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.