PDA

View Full Version : cycoder question?

XxpikachuxX
Sep 9, 2009, 01:09 AM
when i delte a video file why dosen my mb's go up like if i have 10 mb an detele a video i still have 10 mb instead of 15 or something like that

Surely
Sep 9, 2009, 01:12 AM
Um......

Are you talking about memory? Because it sure sounds like you are.

jmann
Sep 9, 2009, 01:21 AM
Are you talking about free space on the phone? No offense, but spell check will help make this post much more coherent.

Surely
Sep 9, 2009, 01:32 AM
jmann, your avatar makes me nervous.

jmann
Sep 9, 2009, 01:35 AM
jmann, your avatar makes me nervous.

Makes you wanna push the home button? Or drag it out of your sight? :p Don't click the "x". ;)

Surely
Sep 9, 2009, 01:39 AM
Makes you wanna push the home button? Or drag it out of your sight? :p Don't click the "x". ;)

It's rather unsettling. :eek:

I've been meaning to mention it, but I haven't wanted to go off-topic in a thread about it.... until this one came along.

:D

jmann
Sep 9, 2009, 01:48 AM
It's rather unsettling. :eek:

I've been meaning to mention it, but I haven't wanted to go off-topic in a thread about it.... until this one came along.

:D

I made it by hand, so I'm pretty proud, seeing as it's my first animated gif I've ever made, and I had to take a ton of screenshots to get it. :)

Surely
Sep 9, 2009, 02:01 AM
Good job. NOW STOP IT FROM WOBBLING!!!!!

Whoa, where'd that come from? :D

I feel better now.

ViViDboarder
Sep 9, 2009, 09:33 AM
when i delte a video file why dosen my mb's go up like if i have 10 mb an detele a video i still have 10 mb instead of 15 or something like that

Probably just doesn't refresh. Close the app and open it again or something.

Surely
Sep 9, 2009, 10:10 AM
Probably just doesn't refresh. Close the app and open it again or something.

I think the OP is confused between memory and storage space.

It appears that he/she thinks that deleting a video will cause more memory to open up.

michael.lauden
Sep 9, 2009, 10:19 AM

It appears that he/she thinks that deleting a video will cause more memory to open up.

i think you are right.

in SBSettings it shows the RAM as available memory:

it also shows: Storage: on /var

ViViDboarder
Sep 9, 2009, 10:36 AM

Haha, yea... Clearing up the typos would help figure that out. Oh well. OP seems to be gone. :P

XxpikachuxX
Sep 9, 2009, 09:08 PM
surely got my question thanks im still here sorry for my misspelling so why im i not getting my memory back ;( i have in other like 800 mb used and i already deleted the video