PDA

View Full Version : [FS] Gaming PC: 2.4GHz P4/120GB HD/1GB RAM

p-unit
Jul 4, 2004, 06:32 PM
I am selling my PC in order to buy a PowerMac G5. There is absolutely nothing wrong w/this computer. It's less than a year old, runs very well, and very fast. This thing is loaded with quality parts in a top notch case. This is the same type of computer as seen on TechTV's 'ScreenSavers'.

Also it comes in a black mirror finish that looks very stunning.

See it at eBay for more details (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5107382506)

Thanks for looking,
Phil

p-unit
Jul 7, 2004, 12:06 PM
The price has been revised on eBay. Please check it out.

Thanks,
Phil

tranceguy
Jul 7, 2004, 02:21 PM
The price has been revised on eBay. Please check it out.

Thanks,
Phil

$1125?? OMG. I mean, it looks decent for a PC, but couldn't you build something with very similar specs for about half the price?

p-unit
Jul 7, 2004, 03:29 PM
I'm not too sure about building PCs, but I think even if you do it yourself it would cost a lot more. All the components in this computer are quality brand names. Plus it's got a very nice case. It's not the cheap plastic kind. Very solid.

ravenvii
Jul 7, 2004, 03:53 PM
I built a PC better than that - 2.66 GHz P4, 9700 Pro, SATA HD, the works. The only thing your PC got over mine is the RAM - I only had 512 MB. And I built it over a year ago, for just under a grand. I'd expect to get about 300-500 for it if I sell it on eBay right now. Your PC is definitely overpriced.

And I have a CoolMaster case as well.

p-unit
Jul 8, 2004, 12:14 AM
Thanks for thread crapping. I really appreciate it.

Of course it's gonna be cheaper to build yourself, but not everyone knows how to build their own computer. That's why you pay a little bit more to have someone else do it for you. Just like it would be cheaper to cook your own food. Yet when you eat out, you pay a little bit more because you don't have to do it yourself.

Oh well, I guess I'll probably have to lower the price anyways since PCs apparently have a very bad resale value unlike Macs.

p-unit
Jul 8, 2004, 12:18 AM
Sorry tranceguy and RavenII, I think I took your replys the wrong way. I appreciate the comments since they were probably meant to be helpful.

My bad.

p-unit
Jul 11, 2004, 01:14 PM
Anyone? I really need to sell this thing. I want a PowerMac so badly. :(

AmnesiacOpera
Jul 11, 2004, 05:20 PM
I would be willing to give $400, though this is way below your asking price...

p-unit
Jul 15, 2004, 02:38 AM
Please close thread. Thanks.

Phil

FelixDerKater
Jul 15, 2004, 08:05 AM
I can buy a system with higher specs and a 17" LCD at BestBuy for less than the price you listed.

FelixDerKater
Jul 15, 2004, 08:06 AM
Please close thread. Thanks.

Phil

Th thread will die on its own. Be pateint and just stop looking at it.