PDA

View Full Version : Downgrading from rev C to B?

Airforcekid
Sep 9, 2009, 06:11 PM
I have been having strange issues with my 2.13GHZ SSD Air hanging on boot disk errors and a complete restore didnt help much. Also the fans would run when doing next to nothing and the air was cool to the touch. I cant really think of anything else to try so im going to try to have it replaced with a refurb rev B. Is there any internal differences between the two besides speed etc?

stoconnell
Sep 9, 2009, 06:36 PM
I have been having strange issues with my 2.13GHZ SSD Air hanging on boot disk errors and a complete restore didnt help much. Also the fans would run when doing next to nothing and the air was cool to the touch. I cant really think of anything else to try so im going to try to have it replaced with a refurb rev B. Is there any internal differences between the two besides speed etc?

I believe a mild increase in battery capacity was rolled into the rev C along with the speed bump for both the HDD and SSd models and the inclusion of a USB to ethernet adapter.

Airforcekid
Sep 9, 2009, 06:39 PM
I believe a mild increase in battery capacity was rolled into the rev C along with the speed bump for both the HDD and SSd models and the inclusion of a USB to ethernet adapter.

Im going back to rev B then!

stoconnell
Sep 9, 2009, 06:46 PM

Forgot to mention a slight uptick of the clock on the GPU at least for marketing purposes ;)