PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth-1 computer & 2 phones

kgarner
Jul 5, 2004, 03:39 PM
I have tried looking everywhere for an answer to this question, but have yet to find anything. My wife and I both have Sony Ericsson T610 phones, and we use the bluetooth features of said phones to connect to the internet. The problem we are having is that if one of us connects to the internet, the other phone cannot connect until the account is logged out and then logged back in. This is, needless to say, a major pain as I prefer to leave several applications running and don't want to have to save everything and then reopen them.

I have tried looking for a way to reset the Internet Connect program, but to no avail. I was successful once when changing a bunch of settings in the Bluetooth Networking pane, but i don't want to have to mess with that everytime we need to switch which phone it connects with. If you have any ideas I will be forever in your debt, and if you solve the problem for me, I may even erect a small shrine in your honor.

Info: computer from sig, D-Link Bluetooth adapter, OS 10.3.4, all software updated to current level. I have not applied the Bluetooth firmware update as I may want to use this adapter on a PC in some near future and the update disables that ability. However, if you can guarantee me with some certainty that the update will fix this I will try it.