Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C

Attachments

• feiss.jpg
    feiss.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 312

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C
got milk?

This may be the most technically inferior thing I've ever done. But, now that her 15 minues of fame are over, where is she now?

Attachments

• gotMilk.jpg
    gotMilk.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 176

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
superninjagoat said:
re: dell guy and feiss

Perfect for the look she has on her face. Good work.

s.n.goat
Yes I agree that the Dell Dude / Feiss picture is the best one...the look on her face is perfect :)

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C
MattG said:
Yes I agree that the Dell Dude / Feiss picture is the best one...the look on her face is perfect :)

More so than the dope hype (here "dope hype" is a compound noun. Dope does not modify hype. :D ), I think it was feiss' dreamy, infatuated, almost otherworldly expression -- like a girl in love -- that made her so popular. All the Switcher commercials were direct address to the camera, which is like talking directly to the viewer.

I think I realized this after seeing Feiss in conjuction with the "infatuated with Dell Guy" image above. Looking back on the commercial, it's like your junior-high girlfriend telling you a story about how she almost lost her term paper.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.