PDA

View Full Version : My new shiny shuffle came

Darth.Titan
Sep 11, 2009, 11:21 AM
I went by the Apple Store yesterday to buy the new polished stainless Shuffle, but they were understaffed and I didn't have much time. I went back to the office and ordered online, and it came today!

It's so pretty....

Unspoken Demise
Sep 11, 2009, 11:25 AM
Thats awesome! I love the little logo. :)
Congrats! How do you like it performance wise?

three
Sep 11, 2009, 11:30 AM
That stainless finish looks amazing.

themoonisdown09
Sep 11, 2009, 11:32 AM

I would think it's pretty quick since it's so small. There's not much to fondle either since there's no buttons.

Unspoken Demise
Sep 11, 2009, 11:35 AM
I would think it's pretty quick since it's so small. There's not much to fondle either since there's no buttons.

Eh, Ive never had a shuffle. Kinda looking for a reason to justify it. Wondering if it met his expectations.

TuffLuffJimmy
Sep 11, 2009, 11:59 AM
Eh, Ive never had a shuffle. Kinda looking for a reason to justify it. Wondering if it met his expectations.

Well a shuffle is the cheapest way to get an iPod with voice over. It's always nice to have someone to talk to. :(

:):D;)

tremlock
Sep 11, 2009, 12:29 PM
Looks awesome, I like those. I think I need one

dissdnt
Sep 11, 2009, 12:35 PM
Has anyone tried this?

http://the-gadgeteer.com/2009/04/20/dexim-shu-lip-ipod-shuffle-charge-sync-adapter-review/

michael.lauden
Sep 11, 2009, 12:40 PM
That stainless finish looks amazing.

I agree, however i would much rather pick up an older one for 20-30$ on craigslist than to get a 'shiny' one

Pete99
Sep 11, 2009, 12:44 PM
What is the best headphones adapter for these? I want one for running but apple stock wont stay in.

Darth.Titan
Sep 11, 2009, 12:50 PM

Performance-wise is great. I'm at work so I only have a few tracks loaded, but it sounds and functions just as I expected. I'm looking forward to playing with the voiceover functions.

I like the super-short sync cable. saves a lot of cord clutter.

OrangeCuse44
Sep 11, 2009, 01:22 PM

GYM