Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

job

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
These "Let's all spam Apple into submission so we can have <insert object, service, technology here>™" threads are getting a bit old. :rolleyes:

hey I think that will make a good sig..:D :D

Taft

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2002
Chicago
Originally posted by hitman
These "Let's all spam Apple into submission so we can have <insert object, service, technology here>™" threads are getting a bit old. :rolleyes:

hey I think that will make a good sig..:D :D

If Apple listens when we "spam" (not the correct term, me thinks), I think its all for the better.

Its feedback. If you don't like a move Apple's made, send them feedback. These threads are just reminders to those who might be upset.

Taft

job

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
Originally posted by Taft

If Apple listens when we "spam" (not the correct term, me thinks), I think its all for the better.

Its feedback. If you don't like a move Apple's made, send them feedback. These threads are just reminders to those who might be upset.

Taft

I'd didn't mean to ruffle any feathers Taft. I know you already started a thread like this. That's fine, but I have seen at least 5 other people/threads similar to yours; that was the main reason behind my post.

hitman

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
hhhmmmmm.... $99 is about $180-200 Australian, that's a fair bit of money. do you think there would be a chance of Apple providing a basic version of .Mac that would be free?

icetraxxg5

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2002
Commerce Township
I shared my "ideas" with them...
I told them that they should keep the FREE iTools service we have now and call it .Mac Lite.

I hope they listen before Jaguar ships! (august 24th right?)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.