PDA

View Full Version : Home sharing is amazing but wtf , everything got added to recent added

semin28
Sep 12, 2009, 12:29 AM
Now i have 1080 songs in my recently added playlist . How do i get everything deleted in recently added ? Oh and how do i get my photos to my new mac ? i didnt see that in itunes home sharing .

JediMeister
Sep 12, 2009, 01:28 AM
Recently Added is a Smart Playlist. You cannot manually remove tracks from it since it's based on rules which are applied to your iTunes library. If you take a look at the conditions files must meet to appear in that playlist, it's for any non-podcast content that has also been added within the last 2 weeks. Wait 2 weeks and the 1,080 tracks will disappear off that list.

Photo syncing is not part of iTunes 9 or even the current version of iPhoto. File a feature request via here (http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphoto.html) and request that it be included in iPhoto '10 or whatever the next version is. There's always the option of using Migration Assistant (from Mac to Mac), File Sharing (Mac/PC to Mac via network), or an external hard drive (Mac/PC to Mac) to move your pictures to the new system.