PDA

View Full Version : FS: Titanium PowerBook G4 867/768/40/Combo

njs177
Jul 6, 2004, 06:25 PM
I am selling my well-loved PowerBook G4 Titanium. It's the last revision, 867 MHz model and it features 768 MB of RAM, a 40 GB hard disk, combo drive, and all the other standard features. The machine also has a case made by Eagle Creek (really quite nice) a licensed copy of Virtual PC 6.1 with XP Pro and an unused TiPaint touch up kit (just in case the worst happens). The paint is in very, very good shape, with only four small blemishes on the entire machine. The keyboard is great, the screen doesn't suffer from key marks and the feet are all intact.

I can't really say much more about this PowerBook...it's just a great machine that simply does what it's asked to do and doesn't make a fuss about it.

Total price is $1100. You can pay by check, money order or PayPal and I will ship with whatever method you prefer for the REAL cost (payed by the buyer, of course.)

I am only selling to upgrade, as Mac users are known to occassionaly do. My fiancee will kill me if I don't sell this machine, so it would be nice to get some offers and questions. Send me anything you would like to know and I will be happy to reply with photos, etc.

Hope to hear from you soon, MacRumors community!

njs177
Jul 7, 2004, 10:33 PM
SOLD! Entirely due to this message board.