PDA

View Full Version : 12" PowerBook needs new LCD, LOTS of Extras...

tjwett
Jul 6, 2004, 07:54 PM
Here is everything included in this package:

12" Apple PowerBook 867, 40GB HD, 256 RAM, Combo Drive, Airport Extreme Card
*this machine has a damaged LCD. it was bumped on the back and the right half of the display looks like a psychedelic mess. fixable through http://www.pbparts.com, or you can use it with the lid closed with an external keyboard, and monitor connected and it makes a great desktop machine.

Airport Extreme Basestation

80GB Lacie Firewire HD, loaded with tons of software and a MASSIVE audio sample library which includes many many Reason Refills and wav files. MANY!

Wacom Graphire 2 USB Tablet w/wireless mouse and pen

Emagic Logic Audio 6 upgraded with the full EVP88 and EXS24 sampler. these options are no longer available to the public and turn this into Logic Express on steroids. Original Boxes, manuals, dongle, etc. Plus the Xtreme Analog collection for the EXS24

Apple Certified Logic 6 Traning Kit

Emagic emi 2|6 professional USB soundcard for Mac/PC

Behringer Eurorack 802A mixer

OS X Panther, Jaguar, and OS 9

Midiman Keystation 49 USB MIDI keyboard

Books: Creating Motion Graphics with After Effects. Teach Yourself AppleScript in 24 Hours. The BeOS Bible.

Blueroom Minipod speakers white, AMAZING for pro audio/video or home entertainment

*BONUS*
HP Pavillion System with Ahtlon XP 2400+ processor, 60GB HD, matching keyboard, monitor, mouse running Windows XP and/or BeOS, HP Deskjet Never Used

Fully boxed SuSE Linux 9.1 Personal

Warcraft 3 for Mac/PC

Among the included software is Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Reason, Final Cut, After Effects, and a TON more.

Rock all this gear on the Ikea Jerker workstation I am also including in the deal. This desk is a must-have for the home studio. Mine is only a month old and includes two side swing out shelves perfect for speakers or displays, and the CPU holder attachment. Black/Silver.

Take this whole package for $2000. You could easily buy all this stuff and sell it for a nice profit, I'm moving and don't have time. If you are interested in individual pieces let me know and we'll talk. DON'T REPLY HERE. Email me at tjwett@mac.com

Thanks.

Cross
Jul 15, 2004, 12:40 PM
How much for just the powerbook? I have eBay but I don't want to buy all that just for the powerbook lol