PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Nano: Different Video Camer Settings

dog352
Sep 12, 2009, 10:34 PM
Isn't there supposed to be different video camer settings. I think there was one where you shoot video in black and white and some others. I can't find that on my Nano.

MadGoat
Sep 12, 2009, 10:53 PM
Isn't there supposed to be different video camer settings. I think there was one where you shoot video in black and white and some others. I can't find that on my Nano.

would it kill you to complete the word "camera"? my god, one freaking letter.

ROGERWILCO357
Sep 12, 2009, 11:38 PM
how come someone always complains about the little things like hey you forgot the period or comma or , just answer his or her question or don't. But sometimes people forget little dots or commas because of A million things going on around them..give them A break and answer the post . I hate it when people answer A question with A question. :cool:
live and let live brother or sister ;)

NC MacGuy
Sep 12, 2009, 11:43 PM
When you first start the video camera app press and hold center button and recording effects will appear, scroll through & choose one

Surely
Sep 13, 2009, 12:20 PM
would it kill you to complete the word "camera"? my god, one freaking letter.

Would it kill you to start your sentences with a capital letter? My god, one freaking letter per sentence.

You're throwing stones in a glass house...... :D

gusious
Sep 13, 2009, 01:32 PM
Would it kill you to start your sentences with a capital letter? My god, one freaking letter per sentence.

You're throwing stones in a glass house...... :D

Pure pwnage. :cool: :p