PDA

View Full Version : Help with wifi problem

afrolewis
Sep 13, 2009, 06:57 AM
Hello
My Wifi box is connected to my router with a cable, in order to connect to the internet you have to connect to the wireless box then to the router, which dials up to the internet, My laptop and xbox 360 can do this perfect, but my ipod touch does not, it connects to the wireless box but doesnt connect to the internet, When i go to Safari it ses that its connected but when i try to load a page is tells me that it's not connected to the internet, I have been trying to fix this for ages but i cant find a way. ( i have an ipod touch 2G with 3.0 firmware, and jailbroken)

Can any one help?

iPodTouchMan
Sep 13, 2009, 07:18 AM
Hello
My Wifi box is connected to my router with a cable, in order to connect to the internet you have to connect to the wireless box then to the router, which dials up to the internet, My laptop and xbox 360 can do this perfect, but my ipod touch does not, it connects to the wireless box but doesnt connect to the internet, When i go to Safari it ses that its connected but when i try to load a page is tells me that it's not connected to the internet, I have been trying to fix this for ages but i cant find a way. ( i have an ipod touch 2G with 3.0 firmware, and jailbroken)

Can any one help?

this problem started with the 3.0 FW and is still NOT fixed with the 3.1

Try changing the wireless channel of your access point. It worked for some. Your last option would be to roll-back to FW 2.1.1

afrolewis
Sep 13, 2009, 07:20 AM
i didnt work before i upgraded