PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1GHZ PB Ti 15", Superdrive, 512, 60GB

barrettd
Jul 7, 2004, 03:25 PM
I bought this Powerbook in August of 2003, so there's still time to add Applecare, I believe. I'd like to sell it since I don't use it as much as I thought I would for video editing. I bought it just before Panther was released, but I did purchase the upgrade as well as iLife '04.

Everything I have to sell:

-Powerbook
-Kensington saddlebag w/Apple logo
-Podium Pad
-Small USB mouse w/retractable USB cord
-Panther upgrade (I think I still have the box, too)
-iLife '04
-Original packaging, manuals, discs (Jaguar, iLife), etc.

I'm at work now, and can't remember off the top of my head if I've included everything, but I'll check tonight when I get home. I can also take pictures of all the stuff. The PB is in great condition, no scratches or dead pixels. I'd be glad to reformat the drive and install Panther before sending.

I'd really like to just sell it and be done with it, since I'll never make near the $2500 I spent for the original system, not to mention the couple hundred dollars in add'l. software and accessories. I'm looking to get $1500 for the whole package, but am certainly open to reasonable offers, possibly even trades. I don't even want to mess with eBay at this point, I'd rather keep it in my closet where it's been the past month or so.

If I can provide any other information, please feel free to reply/IM/email me and I'll answer immediately. If there are particular questions about any of the items, I may have to wait until I get home to answer them.

Thanks in advance!

BD

EDIT: This PB is in the process of being sold, but I didn't want to close the thread should something happen to the transaction. Thanks!

barrettd
Jul 13, 2004, 12:41 PM
The buyer for this PB has asked me to gauge other interest as he may not be able to complete the transaction due to an emergency. I wanted to reply and give this a bump in case anyone was still interested. Thanks!

BD

TheBunnellFarm
Jul 19, 2004, 09:16 PM
Did you sell this yet??
Thanks
Tom

barrettd
Jul 19, 2004, 09:43 PM
No, it is still available.

BD

justin216
Jul 19, 2004, 09:58 PM
YGPM

JasonElise1983
Jul 19, 2004, 10:38 PM
What would you trade for? I have a few computers lying around, that we might be able to work something out with. Let me know.

email me at jason@athomearkansas.com

je

barrettd
Jul 19, 2004, 11:27 PM
What would you trade for? I have a few computers lying around, that we might be able to work something out with. Let me know.

email me at jason@athomearkansas.com

je

Jason-

It would have to be a comparable PC laptop. What have you got (could you include specs?)

Thanks!
BD

barrettd
Jul 22, 2004, 05:37 PM
This Powerbook is no longer available.

BD