PDA

View Full Version : Apple Powerbook 15" G4 1.25/512/80/Superdrive EXTRAS!!!

DavidCL23
Jul 7, 2004, 09:13 PM
pecifications

OS is 10.3.4 Panther

Processor - Ram - Hard Drive - Optical Drive
- 1.25GHz PowerPC G4, 512K L2 cache
- 80GB Ultra ATA Drive
- SuperDrive DVD-R / CD-RW*

Display - Graphics Card - Output
- 15.2-inch TFT Display - 1280x854 resolution* THE SCREEN IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS WITH NO DEAD PIXELS :)
- ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 (64MB DDR)
- DVI & S-Video out
- Backlit keyboard

Wireless Connectivity - Additional Ports
- AirPort Extreme
- Bluetooth enabled
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Modem
- USB
- Sound in/out
- PC Card Slot

The warranty expires on March 15th 2005 (the computer is just 4 months old)

EXTRAS: $300 total value

I can pre-install software if you choose (so you can evaluate adobe etc. software before purchasing), email me for details.

Original Ilife 04 dvd's - $49 value

An OWC leather screen protector (you place this on the keyboard before closing the display to prevent grease from touching the screen)-See how much I pampered this machine :) $25 value

About 35 or so DVD-R disks (remnants from the 50 pack I ordered when I purchased the laptop)- $60 value

A very cool carrying case which is designed specifically for this laptop - priceless ;-)* $60 value

I will also include a brand new Logitech cordless duo MX wireless keyboard and mouse set (you can check the address of their shipping label in the picture and see my home address). $99 value

Shipping is $68 for FedEx shipping with full insurance.

This is my listing on ebay, please check it out here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5107507116

P.S if you are in NJ we can meet up and avoid ebay, I will deduct $50 since that would be the ebay fee I save :)

If you would like to talk on the phone etc before bidding just let me know. My email address is DavidCappell@yahoo.com