PDA

View Full Version : FS: NEW IPOD 15GB

eunsookim
Jul 7, 2004, 10:47 PM
I am looking to sell a new iPod 15GB (M9460LL/A, for tech spec, visit http://www.apple.com/ipod/specs.html) with 1 yr warranty for $250 + actual shipping cost. This product is new, sealed, and NOT refurbished.
The only thing you may concern is that the UPC label will be taken off from the box before shipping. I need the label for rebate and this is why I sell this for less (a little more than 10%) than I actually paid.
The ipod can be picked up if you live in or near Madison, Wisconsin.
I accept Paypal or personal check.
Contact me at eunsookim@wisc.edu if you have any question regarding the sale. Thank you.
:)

applemacdude
Jul 8, 2004, 11:33 AM
Why are you selling?

nesuser2
Jul 8, 2004, 12:04 PM
Well you can get $200 off your purchase @ Apple...but you have to buy an ipod and a powerbook. Still almost makes the ipod free(closer to it) so I imagine that may be the reason, and it's likely that you will see more of these in the near future!

Elan0204
Jul 8, 2004, 12:05 PM
I need the label for rebate and this is why I sell this for less (a little more than 10%) than I actually paid.

I'm guessing he bought the iPod to take advantage of the $200 mail in rebate with the purchase of a new powerbook or ibook. However, he doesn't really want the iPod, so he's selling it at a loss of $50. With the rebate, however, he'll still be ahead by $150.

edit: looks like nesuser2 and I were typing at the same time, but he beat me to it.

Indohottie
Jul 8, 2004, 12:30 PM
Off topic I know...

But where is this deal on the apple website??

nesuser2
Jul 8, 2004, 12:57 PM
ummm.....maybe add a powerbook to your cart or just look in the powerbook section. It's there. and I just remembered...I believe it's for students only. So if you're not a student.....find one to do your ordering :D

TheSkipper
Jul 8, 2004, 01:37 PM
I just ordered my 12" PB and 15gb iPod with the $200 mail in rebate. Awesome deal if you are a student or know someone who is. I am willing to sell my iPod as well if anybody is interested.

eunsookim
Jul 8, 2004, 03:49 PM
Elan 0204 is right. I do not need iPod but wanted to take advantage of the BTS promotion for my powerbook. Two hundred dollar rebate would save about 10% in total (for my case). Thus, even though I may appear to benefit more from this sale, a iPod buyer is getting similar percentage discount as I do. :rolleyes:
But, in case that the sale wouldn't work :( , I may have to use this iPod as a gift or use for myself ;) .
Let me know if you are interested. Thanks~

robins2001
Jul 13, 2004, 01:28 PM
Hi, I am looking for an Ipod and am very interested, only thing is im in the UK... Im looking to buy from someone in the states as the exchange rate is so good at the moment, I could pay by paypal, i think the ipod would have to be sent as a gift though, and you would probably be best keeping the box and that and just sending the actual ipod and cables

let me know if you are interested mate

many thanks

ben

brobins@blueyonder.co.uk

Chip NoVaMac
Jul 13, 2004, 01:44 PM
Elan 0204 is right. I do not need iPod but wanted to take advantage of the BTS promotion for my powerbook. Two hundred dollar rebate would save about 10% in total (for my case). Thus, even though I may appear to benefit more from this sale, a iPod buyer is getting similar percentage discount as I do. :rolleyes:
But, in case that the sale wouldn't work :( , I may have to use this iPod as a gift or use for myself ;) .
Let me know if you are interested. Thanks~

Hope we'll see other posts from you here other than to sell something :)

Welcome aboard....