Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spazma7ik

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 12, 2009
Okay so tonight I bought invisible shield and put on the back protector, which was the biggest pain in the arse I have ever encountered, but that's another story.

So through my troubles there was much liquid around my device, and I am sure that some got into the ports, (a little). My device was powered off and is still powered off. So if I leave it off, then by the morning do you think it should be okay, seeing as the solution never touched anything while it was on?

spazma7ik

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 12, 2009
Just leave it off for like 24 hours. It will also give the IS time to dry and set more. Remember with the invisible shield I think less is more. :)

I don't know man, they said that you should be able to slide the IS in place once on, but no matter what I did, that damn thing would stick immediately and ugh I can't even stand to talk of it. Theres some bubbles and crap under it, but at least that's the back, for the front I have an awesome cover already on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.