PDA

View Full Version : anyone finished donkey? I'm stuck...

haxoffteam
Sep 21, 2009, 06:07 PM
I bought donkey today and i can't get passed the level where it asks for the name of the child. i know i have to think creatively but i just can't figure this one out. please don't tell me the answer but can anyone give me a clue? :confused:

businessgo
Sep 21, 2009, 06:24 PM
hahaha, I understand your situation. The game really does make you cry and laugh at the same time, doesn't it? For that level, just re-read the question and have a little think about it, then you will get it. :)

ccTFL09
Sep 21, 2009, 07:01 PM
welcome to the world of donkey! we've all been there... :D:D:D:D
i got donkey'd far too many times and was like well well annoying but in a fun sort of way, hehe. I really do think this game is way better than other apps in similar category... sort of an upgraded version of the moron test with uber added difficulty.

haxoffteam
Sep 21, 2009, 07:14 PM
oh dear...... i got it..... i'm an idiotta......... can't stop laughing at myself!!!!!!!!!!! pretty incredible game this.

outtahere
Sep 21, 2009, 08:15 PM
oh dear...... i got it..... i'm an idiotta......... can't stop laughing at myself!!!!!!!!!!! pretty incredible game this.

hhahahahaha, done that and been there!

You get a phase of fun followed by
annoyance followed by
frustration followed by
anger followed by
deleting the game followed by
reinstalling the game followed by
solve the game followed by
getting well impressed + super happy coz you got the solution off your head followed by
giving the game to friends so they can go through the exactly the same pattern.

there is a big sense of satisfaction when you complete this dang game. Really cheeeeeeeeeeeeky this game. Cheekiness at MAXIMUM!!!

saANDsw
Sep 22, 2009, 06:15 AM
hmm, heard about this game.. all i heard is that it's like the moron test but harder version. is it any good? it can't be that hard, can it? i really wanna try it actually. what is the game like?

hellokitt
Sep 22, 2009, 06:39 AM
put it this way if the moron test makes you feel like a moron, donkey will make you feel like a spasticated moron with a donkey head... questions are easy but... ah well, it's hard to explain. don't really wanna spoil your game, but good luck and don't break your iphone. LOL post your donkey count.

Ntombi
Sep 22, 2009, 06:51 AM
Well, this thread introduced me to the game, and convinced me to buy it. :)

saANDsw
Sep 22, 2009, 07:40 AM
Well, this thread introduced me to the game, and convinced me to buy it. :)

Same here. I will get it (loading iTUNES now) and post my opinion/impression after playing it. I hear that this game is extremely frustrating... I'm a little worried as I don't have that much patience :rolleyes:

m4rkie23
Sep 22, 2009, 09:22 AM
just bought it. got to have a go after reading this lol!!

BannaMilk
Sep 22, 2009, 09:37 AM
I bought it and I'm stuck. this is driving me crazy... yes, it's fun but it's ***** annoying if you know what I mean. I am stuck in the smallest number level. Got to figure this out myself....... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ntombi
Sep 22, 2009, 12:57 PM
^^ That took me about half a dozen tries. D'oh!

Now I'm stuck on the "don't press balloons with the yellow label" stage. :mad: And it's taken me more than 6 times so far. With no success. :o

BannaMilk
Sep 22, 2009, 02:14 PM

Now I'm stuck on the "don't press balloons with the yellow label" stage. :mad: And it's taken me more than 6 times so far. With no success. :o

Yes, I"M A GENIUS! i'm done! I've completed the game!!! what a relief...
Great game this...
Ntombi, just follow the instruction! :p

I only used one clue and my donkey count was 89.

saANDsw
Sep 22, 2009, 02:53 PM
finished the game today - i completed the game without using the hints! Still got to finish FROG. looking at the hints retrospectively, those hints are real giveaways. the game is actually quite short (but feels loooong) but was enough to frustrate me (plus there is FROG bonus level to complete). recommend this game to anyone who wants their patience and 'outta box' ability tested all at the same time! lol. my donkey count was over hundred BTW. I almost felt like deleting the game and throw my iphone in the bin on that bird question... :cool::D

Bostonaholic
Sep 22, 2009, 03:17 PM
I've been donkey'd 12 times now, and I'm stuck on the second "Spot the difference!" pictures with the oranges...

saANDsw
Sep 22, 2009, 03:28 PM
I've been donkey'd 12 times now, and I'm stuck on the second "Spot the difference!" pictures with the oranges...

Oh what!!!!! are you a genius or what!!!
i suppose i was going mental at some point and started pressing everywhere. got donkeyed about 20 times on children's name question.
"Spot the difference" is very interesting indeed :) i actually got that on my first go!

Bostonaholic
Sep 22, 2009, 03:30 PM
Oh what!!!!! are you a genius or what!!!
i suppose i was going mental at some point and started pressing everywhere. got donkeyed about 20 times on children's name question.
"Spot the difference" is very interesting indeed :) i actually got that on my first go!

Yeah, I just got it. Onto the birds flying across the screen one now.

But I should get back to work, but I don't want to lose my save point...

saANDsw
Sep 22, 2009, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I just got it. Onto the birds flying across the screen one now.

But I should get back to work, but I don't want to lose my save point...

Finished? that level is the ultimate test! i wouldn't worry about quitting the game... it only takes few seconds to get to that level (once you know the solutions, it's easy). Wanna help? :p (probably not! - I was so eager to solve the game by myself. I sort of wanted to prove myself!)

Bostonaholic
Sep 22, 2009, 04:27 PM
Finished? that level is the ultimate test! i wouldn't worry about quitting the game... it only takes few seconds to get to that level (once you know the solutions, it's easy). Wanna help? :p (probably not! - I was so eager to solve the game by myself. I sort of wanted to prove myself!)

WAHOO!!! Finished with a Donkey Count of 26

BannaMilk
Sep 22, 2009, 05:11 PM
WAHOO!!! Finished with a Donkey Count of 26

Another genius is born! hehe (well, not 'another' coz I got more donkey'd more than 80 times!!!). I wonder when they are going to make a update for this. Throughly enjoyed it. Quite ingenious game this :)

outtahere
Sep 22, 2009, 06:50 PM
Another genius is born! hehe (well, not 'another' coz I got more donkey'd more than 80 times!!!). I wonder when they are going to make a update for this. Throughly enjoyed it. Quite ingenious game this :)

It's only been updated recently. You can always email the developer and ask them to add more levels. I've emailed them with some suggestions for the next levels and got replies pretty quickly. Nice people they seem! ;)

Bostonaholic
Sep 22, 2009, 07:19 PM
I got my wife addicted to the game tonight. She's gotten frustrated with it several times. She has "given up" about 3-4 times already but after about 10 minutes she keeps begging me to give her the answer to whichever level she is stuck. After my persistent refusals, she continues to play.

Now, at 34 donkey points and at the "how many birds fly across the screen", she's threatened me with "I'm not going to have sex with you until you tell me!!!"

What should I do? hehehe

burritolass
Sep 22, 2009, 07:42 PM
I got my wife addicted to the game tonight. She's gotten frustrated with it several times. She has "given up" about 3-4 times already but after about 10 minutes she keeps begging me to give her the answer to whichever level she is stuck. After my persistent refusals, she continues to play.

Now, at 34 donkey points and at the "how many birds fly across the screen", she's threatened me with "I'm not going to have sex with you until you tell me!!!"

What should I do? hehehe

hahahahahahahahahhahhaha!
You only have two choices:
1. Have sex; or
2. Broken iphone

Not too difficult to choose between those two, surely! :D:D:D

Ntombi
Sep 22, 2009, 11:13 PM

Yes, I"M A GENIUS! i'm done! I've completed the game!!! what a relief...
Great game this...
Ntombi, just follow the instruction! :p

I only used one clue and my donkey count was 89.
The (not-so) funny thing is that I thought about the correct solution about 5 turns before I actually tried it. :(

polobreaka
Sep 23, 2009, 12:55 AM
i passed it at 69 with 1 clue =\

m4rkie23
Sep 23, 2009, 02:22 AM
got up to a bit about dont press the yellow balloons something or other. bit bored with having to do the whole thing each time. is there any ever checkpoints?

Ntombi
Sep 23, 2009, 02:57 AM
Yes, there are checkpoints. You're almost at one now. :)

m4rkie23
Sep 23, 2009, 05:18 AM
ah right.cheers

notabletogreet
Sep 23, 2009, 10:44 AM
so you guys are enjoying the game it seems.
perhaps I should have a go at it.
is it really that difficult?

polobreaka
Sep 23, 2009, 11:18 AM
for all the graduate donkey'd, have you guys finished the frog bonus stage?

outtahere
Sep 23, 2009, 11:37 AM
I have finished stage 4. I don't know how many stages there are, but stage 5 is driving me crazy.
I've tried everything pretty much. No. of Croaks, adding everything, jumping pattern of the frog, time taken for the frog from one end to the other. etc etc. I feel like writing an email to the developer for a clue. I bet it's something obvious but I am just unable to see it (that's not too unfamiliar in this game!).
How are you doing with it?

Bostonaholic
Sep 23, 2009, 11:46 AM
I have finished stage 4. I don't know how many stages there are, but stage 5 is driving me crazy.
I've tried everything pretty much. No. of Croaks, adding everything, jumping pattern of the frog, time taken for the frog from one end to the other. etc etc. I feel like writing an email to the developer for a clue. I bet it's something obvious but I am just unable to see it (that's not too unfamiliar in this game!).
How are you doing with it?

I too am on level 5 of the frog game. I have only tried it 4-5 times though so I cannot say I have exhausted all the possibilities for a solution.

PhantomZone
Sep 23, 2009, 11:57 AM
so you guys are enjoying the game it seems.
perhaps I should have a go at it.
is it really that difficult?

its not difficult, you just need to realise how obviously different some of them are!

With patience and proper reading you should be able to get 30 or below!

worth the $$ alright, might only be 30 minutes fun but i've got less out of full blown games :eek:

notabletogreet
Sep 23, 2009, 12:16 PM
its not difficult, you just need to realise how obviously different some of them are!

With patience and proper reading you should be able to get 30 or below!

worth the $$ alright, might only be 30 minutes fun but i've got less out of full blown games :eek:

ok, i'll buy it. i found the moron test too easy for my liking.. i do hope donkey satisfies my fussy taste! I will post my donkey count here hopefully in a few minutes! :D

Bostonaholic
Sep 23, 2009, 12:17 PM
ok, i'll buy it. i found the moron test too easy for my liking.. i do hope donkey satisfies my fussy taste! I will post my donkey count here hopefully in a few minutes! :D

few minutes, HA!

businessgo
Sep 23, 2009, 12:47 PM
I've never managed to solve FROG level 4, but as I was reading the thread, I suddenly got a picture of the level in my head.. and voila! yes yes yes. got level 4 right! That hint is a big hint (seeing it retrospectively of course). BUT level 5 is not looking too promising, i am watching properly carefully but how carefully I have to watch, I don't know... dragonfly's color seems to change... i don't know.... my eyes are going strange... can't put it down... anyone finished level 5?

notabletogreet
Sep 23, 2009, 05:53 PM
few minutes, HA!

Oh my word... ok ok I agree. This is not easy. Can't compare this with The Moron Test. How the heck did you guys manage to finish this game?
I tried all the options on the don't press the yellow balloon. There is something wrong with this game. Keeps donkeying me. what da heck. Am I wrong or is the game faulty? or what's going on!

Bostonaholic
Sep 23, 2009, 06:54 PM
Oh my word... ok ok I agree. This is not easy. Can't compare this with The Moron Test. How the heck did you guys manage to finish this game?
I tried all the options on the don't press the yellow balloon. There is something wrong with this game. Keeps donkeying me. what da heck. Am I wrong or is the game faulty? or what's going on!

The game is not faulty at all, only YOU! :p

bndoarn
Sep 23, 2009, 07:50 PM
i saw this thread then bought the game and i finished it with 42. on the bonus stage i can't get past stage 4.

UngratefulNinja
Sep 23, 2009, 08:17 PM
Ok I also bought it because of this thread :o I don't think I've ever hit Roy G Biv so many times in my life :p I'm still working on it, I'll post my final score eventually. Hopefully.

notabletogreet
Sep 23, 2009, 08:24 PM
i saw this thread then bought the game and i finished it with 42. on the bonus stage i can't get past stage 4.

Everyone is finishing the game! it's so unfair.. :p well, i've managed to get passed the level I was stuck on... but I'm stuck again on that stupid bird question... My donkey count is almost getting to a 3 figure now. LOL

notabletogreet
Sep 24, 2009, 05:17 AM
At last! yay!
Ok, I haven't managed to complete it "in a minute" but I am also a graduate now! :D I got to stage 5 of the FROG. Anyone finished it now?

haxoffteam
Sep 24, 2009, 06:46 AM
Stage 5 of FROG is DONE! At last! That's the last stage by the way. For those who haven't solved it, it's actually really really obvious - but again I failed to see it!
Well, I emailed the developers and they quickly replied that they have already uploaded the game with more checkpoints which is in a way good, but for us who finished the game the hard way it's not fair, is it :D. they said:

"it seems that people get so frustrated and end up deleting the game when they can't solve some of the stages but what's worse is the fact they give the game a one star rating as they delete the game in frustration which affects our sales - so we decided to make it easy by putting more checkpoints."

Interesting stuff this... I do wish they will hurry and make more levels. I have enjoyed playing the game, certainly more than other games which I paid over a buck! I recommend to people with family especially! Possibly the best family game ever.

enutinews
Sep 24, 2009, 03:19 PM
Stage 5 of FROG is DONE! At last! That's the last stage by the way. For those who haven't solved it, it's actually really really obvious - but again I failed to see it!
Well, I emailed the developers and they quickly replied that they have already uploaded the game with more checkpoints which is in a way good, but for us who finished the game the hard way it's not fair, is it :D. they said:

"it seems that people get so frustrated and end up deleting the game when they can't solve some of the stages but what's worse is the fact they give the game a one star rating as they delete the game in frustration which affects our sales - so we decided to make it easy by putting more checkpoints."

Interesting stuff this... I do wish they will hurry and make more levels. I have enjoyed playing the game, certainly more than other games which I paid over a buck! I recommend to people with family especially! Possibly the best family game ever.

It doesn't deserve a one star rating LOL. 4 - 5 stars I would give. I've also completed FROG game. The more you think about it, the funnier level 5 gets! :D Don't wanna spoil those still to graduate FROG school.

UngratefulNinja
Sep 24, 2009, 03:41 PM
Now I'm stuck on the shake level. I've shook, jiggled and tapped and no luck yt...

businessgo
Sep 24, 2009, 04:32 PM
Now I'm stuck on the shake level. I've shook, jiggled and tapped and no luck yt...

Oh.. that level is fairly str8 forward, then again it all differs on people to people. For that level (and for all other levels) you must follow the instruction. Do nothing but what it tells you to do! GL

polobreaka
Sep 24, 2009, 05:25 PM
is there anything after the frog?

enutinews
Sep 24, 2009, 06:20 PM
is there anything after the frog?

no, that's the end of the game. shame I've finished the game... I'm already missing it. hopefully they will get an update out with more questions. it's been an interesting experience actually. all done the frog? or all stuck at stage 5?

UngratefulNinja
Sep 24, 2009, 08:13 PM
I finally finished!!! With a totally embarassing score of 94 :o I'm so glad I saw this thread, this kept me entertained for several days. I'm going to try the frog game now....

notabletogreet
Sep 25, 2009, 08:15 AM
I finally finished!!! With a totally embarassing score of 94 :o I'm so glad I saw this thread, this kept me entertained for several days. I'm going to try the frog game now....

yes me too. I had a great time. I wouldn't say donkey is the best game I have on my iphone, but I can certainly say it is the game I enjoyed the most recently. Certainly done more than what 99 cents can normally offer!

Oh, btw, be warned... frog is even more difficult! :D:D:D:D:D

psbmbckbs
Sep 25, 2009, 11:41 AM
What's the big deal with this game? I also heard about this game at college. Seems like a lot of people are talking about this game. Is it just another typical IQ game, where you have to simply pick a square out of rectangles? would it work on iPod? I only got an ipod touch. Also I just read through the thread and can't understand at all.. well confusing as you guys seem to be saying it's easy but hard... obvious but can't see it.. what the...

Bostonaholic
Sep 25, 2009, 11:48 AM
What's the big deal with this game? I also heard about this game at college. Seems like a lot of people are talking about this game. Is it just another typical IQ game, where you have to simply pick a square out of rectangles? would it work on iPod? I only got an ipod touch. Also I just read through the thread and can't understand at all.. well confusing as you guys seem to be saying it's easy but hard... obvious but can't see it.. what the...

You just gotta check it out and you'll see what we're talking about. It's MUCH more than "simply pick a square out of rectangles".

And yes, I believe you can get it on the iPod Touch through the App Store.

psbmbckbs
Sep 25, 2009, 10:56 PM
Donkey, oh donkey... donkey...
I should have trusted you guys... I was stuck like a donkey on so many of the levels... spot the difference was like what the!!! The solutions are all too obvious but I just couldn't get it. As you rightly said I could only understand the thread having played the game. It's extremely interesting game and ingenious must I say..

But to my delight, after playing it non-stop for goodness knows how long, I have proudly joined the prestigious circle of the Donkey graduates. However, to my shame, can I only reveal that my donkey'd count was none but a three figured number. I will nontheless sleep in peace as I shall fear DONKEY no more and I shall hear EEEEOR EEEEEEEOR EEEEEEOR no more though shall I now confess to the needy souls that my heart in its dearest truly misses and longs for the Cute Little Donkey.

newvillagemvnt
Sep 26, 2009, 05:52 AM
Donkey, oh donkey... donkey...
I should have trusted you guys... I was stuck like a donkey on so many of the levels... spot the difference was like what the!!! The solutions are all too obvious but I just couldn't get it. As you rightly said I could only understand the thread having played the game. It's extremely interesting game and ingenious must I say..

But to my delight, after playing it non-stop for goodness knows how long, I have proudly joined the prestigious circle of the Donkey graduates. However, to my shame, can I only reveal that my donkey'd count was none but a three figured number. I will nontheless sleep in peace as I shall fear DONKEY no more and I shall hear EEEEOR EEEEEEEOR EEEEEEOR no more though shall I now confess to the needy souls that my heart in its dearest truly misses and longs for the Cute Little Donkey.

lol, another donkey graduate? I also bought this game and now I'm stuck too... stuck at the spot the difference. The clue it gives isn't really helping me. Any help?

Bostonaholic
Sep 26, 2009, 07:22 AM
lol, another donkey graduate? I also bought this game and now I'm stuck too... stuck at the spot the difference. The clue it gives isn't really help me. Any help?

If you want help, you have to either take the clue when it comes (I think after 5 fails?) or email the developer.

No one here will post the answers to any question.

newvillagemvnt
Sep 26, 2009, 11:42 AM
If you want help, you have to either take the clue when it comes (I think after 5 fails?) or email the developer.

No one here will post the answers to any question.

Yes, u r right. I emailed the developers and they quickly replied with a help and I've managed to solve the level. I got stuck again on the bird qu. but having failed to answer the previous question by myself, I was determined to solve it myself and in the end I managed it without the clues! Really pleased! Frog is next! the next frontier! here we go! ;):p:o

UngratefulNinja
Sep 26, 2009, 11:58 AM
Yes, u r right. I emailed the developers and they quickly replied with a help and I've managed to solve the level. I got stuck again on the bird qu. but having failed to answer the previous question by myself, I was determined to solve it myself and in the end I managed it without the clues! Really pleased! Frog is next! the next frontier! here we go! ;):p:o

Yay! Good job :) I'm stuck on level 4 of Frog, I just can't get past it.

drewfus
Sep 26, 2009, 12:04 PM
I'm stuck on Frog level 4 too! I get a few right in a row, but I guess whatever method I'm using is the wrong one. lol.

Donkey is definitely one of the best finds for the iPhone that I've found in a while!

businessgo
Sep 26, 2009, 01:07 PM
I've managed to solve stage 4 and stage 5 now. Those two are actually very very obvious.... (yes... seeing retrospectively of course) both took ages to solve and stage 5 the longest by far. But that's the end of it! Thanks You God!

All I can to help you is to use the hint wisely! :p Once you've solved it, and look at the clue, you will laugh so much! :D If you really want a help, I can give it to you, but you all came this far, you might as well complete everything by yourself! :)

Gokunama
Sep 27, 2009, 10:12 AM
This thread got me to get Donkey. Going to see if I can get through the game without hints. I'm on Mary's father had four children...

Gokunama
Sep 27, 2009, 11:17 AM
Donkey'd 61 times. Would've been a bit lower had I been less careless flying through levels I had already solved. No hints from the net, developer, or game. Pure headwork!

notabletogreet
Sep 27, 2009, 06:07 PM
Gokunama
That's an excellent score! but plz don't write a solution here as that will spoil others from enjoying their 99 cents. So are you now on frog? Frog is annoyingly challenging! It's just a simple game, but I really got into it... strange.

BannaMilk
Sep 28, 2009, 04:37 PM
how come this isn't in top25 :D

psbmbckbs
Sep 29, 2009, 02:05 PM
how come this isn't in top25 :D

It is, here in the UK (in entertainment) and it's getting more and more popular. BTW, can anyone who completed FROG help me? I'm on stage 5. Any sort of hint would be absolutely fab! :p

Bostonaholic
Sep 29, 2009, 03:05 PM
It is, here in the UK (in entertainment) and it's getting more and more popular. BTW, can anyone who completed FROG help me? I'm on stage 5. Any sort of hint would be absolutely fab! :p

Email the developers and keep it to yourself.

bndoarn
Sep 29, 2009, 03:06 PM

it gives you a hint. read it very carefully. i had a really hard time with stage 5 as well but once you figure it out you can't help but laugh because it's so easy and right in front of your face the whole time.

Bostonaholic
Sep 29, 2009, 03:29 PM
Despite finishing donkey with (what I believe to be) an impressive score of 26, I'm stuck on level 4 of FROG! I'll get 5-6 correct, then get one wrong. I can't figure it out...but I absolutely refuse to take any hints--other than "read the hint, it makes perfect sense."

psbmbckbs
Sep 29, 2009, 04:23 PM
Despite finishing donkey with (what I believe to be) an impressive score of 26, I'm stuck on level 4 of FROG! I'll get 5-6 correct, then get one wrong. I can't figure it out...but I absolutely refuse to take any hints--other than "read the hint, it makes perfect sense."

26 is absolutely amazing... I've never seen anyone get anything less than 50 and that's including my cousin who has a doctorate from a top notch university and is a quite distinguished academic! also my uncle who is a lawyer at this massive law firm. I asked him "don't you interview people for their 'out of the box' thinking ability?" and he said "**** I should give this game to the HR department!!!". Getting 26 is like genius... but I can't believe you are still solving FROG! hehe, I've finished all of the stages now :D
(I spent about 2-3 hours today LOL).

I wouldn't worry, no-one will give away any thing! hehehe

Bostonaholic
Sep 29, 2009, 04:28 PM
26 is absolutely amazing... I've never seen anyone get anything less than 50 and that's including my cousin who has a doctorate from a top notch university and is a quite distinguished academic! also my uncle who is a lawyer at this massive law firm. I asked him "don't you interview people for their 'out of the box' thinking ability?" and he said "**** I should give this game to the HR department!!!". You must be a genius... but I can't believe you are still solving FROG! hehe, I've finished all of the stages now :D
(I spent about 2-3 hours today LOL).

I wouldn't worry, no-one will give away any thing! hehehe

haha, thanks for the compliments, but I am by no means a "genius". I am a software developer and I am very intrigued by mathematical and logical puzzles, so this sort of thing turns me on if you will.

I have only tried the FROG game a few times, so I guess I can't honestly say that I'm "stuck" on level 4. I haven't had the chance to play it much in the past week. I may give it another go tonight and see what I can come up with.

ccTFL09
Sep 30, 2009, 09:29 PM
goodness gracious. donkey is rocking!
Donkey description says the new version is going to have more checkpoints and I really don't want this feature as I want everyone else to get as much frustration as I got from this game :D:D:D:D

I absolutely agree with the dude up there and I really think this game is tons better than some of the Aptitude tests some companies ask you to do! (I will fail miserably though :p).

burritolass
Oct 2, 2009, 06:06 AM
Well... I'm stuck on FROG... don't know how to get passed stage 4...
i know no-one will help me out here, and I also know I don't want help, so why the heck am I writing on the thread? :D:D:D I guess it just comforts me to see others struggling to finish the game! :D (but it seems there are quite a few who managed to complete FROG! wow! respect!)

businessgo
Oct 3, 2009, 07:20 AM
If you spend enough time (which of course is relative), you will get through all the stages of frog levels. frog is a game with a completely different game concept that's why the developer probably included the game as a bonus level rather than implementing into donkey game itself. it has to be said though both games need you to really focus and think on your feet which is why this game has been a hot issue recently. good luck with it. don't throw your iphone out of window!

psbmbckbs
Oct 7, 2009, 08:07 AM
Well... I'm stuck on FROG... don't know how to get passed stage 4...
i know no-one will help me out here, and I also know I don't want help, so why the heck am I writing on the thread? :D:D:D I guess it just comforts me to see others struggling to finish the game! :D (but it seems there are quite a few who managed to complete FROG! wow! respect!)

yes, we all struggled like a donkey! all done and dusted. i've been trying the game on lots of other people and i just loooove seeing them making the same mistake! that's where the fun comes in I think.

Bostonaholic
Oct 7, 2009, 10:25 AM
For those of you who need the extra help ;)

FYI: The just received the updates to Donkey with the additional checkpoints and "saves checkpoints after exit".

enutinews
Oct 8, 2009, 08:47 AM
For those of you who need the extra help ;)

FYI: The just received the updates to Donkey with the additional checkpoints and "saves checkpoints after exit".

Great update! Well, gone are the days I enjoyed seeing mates getting well frustrated. half of the fun was seeing them going through the questions again and again LOL

haxoffteam
Oct 8, 2009, 08:51 AM
Yes, great update, but any news on further updates regarding new questions? Can't wait till i see more of the donkey-esque questions. I actually enjoyed getting donkey'd for some reason!

dalvin200
Oct 8, 2009, 08:57 AM
i gave up on the game cos was fed up of it not remembering the checkpoints on exit...
i see the dev has now addressed this issue, so will get back to being jackassed in the face s00n :D

ee-oooorrrrrr

1b2i
Oct 10, 2009, 01:37 PM
maaaaaaaaaaaaan

this thread introduced me to this game and bit thank you for all threaders!!

two things.

one: i'm like loving it.. it's a zillion times better than any other iq apps. surprisingly addictive (won't stop playing until I complete the game... my ego is hurting me lol).

two: i'm stuck like a donkey... dunno what to do in the orange level...... looks like everyone gets stucked every now and then, but this level is haaaaaaaard. any help will be well appreciated.

businessgo
Oct 11, 2009, 07:21 PM
maaaaaaaaaaaaan

this thread introduced me to this game and bit thank you for all threaders!!

two things.

one: i'm like loving it.. it's a zillion times better than any other iq apps. surprisingly addictive (won't stop playing until I complete the game... my ego is hurting me lol).

two: i'm stuck like a donkey... dunno what to do in the orange level...... looks like everyone gets stucked every now and then, but this level is haaaaaaaard. any help will be well appreciated.

This place isn't really for giving away hints or solutions.. after all, I don't want to spoil your 99 cents! :) Just read the instruction carefully in all of the stages and you should be fine! You can always email the developers for help. They are actually very quick at replying! it's a brilliant game and hope you can go all the way (FROG is going to be quite difficult BTW).

sunnydelight
Oct 13, 2009, 06:33 PM
Great game! Got stuck and sorted out, got stuck again, and sorted out, got stuck again and sorted out. I will post my impression when finish the game. so far so good!

sunnydelight
Oct 16, 2009, 06:41 AM
finished with donkey count of 79. It's not a bad score I think! finished frog too. Certainly kept me entertained longer than other apps which cost twice more! I wonder when devs are going to make an update! can't wait to solve more donkey-like questions!

haxoffteam
Oct 23, 2009, 06:53 AM
FYI, new update is out and includes some more levels. I was stumped on two questions for awhile, but it's all done now. How is everyone finding it?

PhantomZone
Oct 23, 2009, 07:12 AM
FYI, new update is out and includes some more levels. I was stumped on two questions for awhile, but it's all done now. How is everyone finding it?

I think once you work out that each question has an obvious answer its too easy! Some of the new questions were fun though - the abstract one lost me a couple of lives!

My only complaint is the repetitive 'countdown' ones!

ccTFL09
Oct 23, 2009, 05:50 PM
haha, i quite liked the update!

It must really hard to think of these questions - the questions which are easy but hard!

Fruit question got me hahaha!

sunnydelight
Oct 23, 2009, 05:53 PM
My brother is still struggling with fruit one right now... why is that some people find this game sooooo hard while some people like me find it fairly easy? (well,,, not tooooo easy) it's actually very interesting...

BannaMilk
Oct 24, 2009, 06:07 AM
I found one of the new questions really genuine and ingenious. Others, ok. This has to be one of my favorite games. I suppose they could have made sound better though! then again, it's all about BRAIN POWER!

enutinews
Oct 25, 2009, 04:30 AM
I found one of the new questions really genuine and ingenious. Others, ok. This has to be one of my favorite games. I suppose they could have made sound better though! then again, it's all about BRAIN POWER!

Yup, the new questions are again logically spot on. I really like the way questions are set up. It's interesting the way game is described as an outta box attribute test game rather than an IQ app. I definitely understand what this means having played the game, nevertheless it's interesting! :)

burritolass
Oct 25, 2009, 02:01 PM
Yup, the new questions are again logically spot on. I really like the way questions are set up. It's interesting the way game is described as an outta box attribute test game rather than an IQ app. I definitely understand what this means having played the game, nevertheless it's interesting! :)

i suppose it doesn't really test your iq. it does open your eyes to another world tho in a funny sort of way! rofl

sunnydelight
Oct 27, 2009, 03:39 PM
I've finally managed to solve FROG. What a way to end the game! Had a good weekend thanks to this game! I wish they make more updates. Certainly going to stay on my device for awhile.

1b2i
Oct 27, 2009, 04:18 PM
I reckon this game is brilliant and much better than the moron test. what do you guys think?

sunnydelight
Oct 27, 2009, 09:44 PM
I reckon this game is brilliant and much better than the moron test. what do you guys think?

I refuse to believe that any other tests can compare with donkey. it certainly kept me interested much longer than the moron test PLUS i use it more to test other people. Both are good, but donkey is the winner (for me).

psbmbckbs
Oct 28, 2009, 05:15 AM
I actually think they are two quite different apps, dunno what others would think. Nevertheless, I actually thought moron test was too easy and didn't annoy/frustrate me enough :cool: so another vote for donkey. TBH, i've already deleted the moron test but kept donkey (for trying it on others - love doing this) so this says it all.

newvillagemvnt
Oct 29, 2009, 11:52 AM
Donkey is far better. It's better both in graphics, and content (not sound I think). Also the questions in donkey are all logical, never ambiguous and I think this is what differentiates donkey from other similar games. Well, this is just my opinion anyway.

aixia
Oct 29, 2009, 12:23 PM
Finished Donkey today with a score of 54! Very pleased. :)

sortitout
Oct 30, 2009, 01:18 PM
That's amazing 54! Congratulations!
Donkey vs The Moron Test? I must give some credit to The Moron Test for its originality, but I would say Donkey wins for its creativeness and intelligence or should I say wittiness. Must say that both games are really annoying but Donkey is definitely more annoying in a fun way! Love trying it out on family and friends. I always give them some well-disguised help (only to confuse them more!) haha!

notabletogreet
Nov 4, 2009, 05:15 AM
The moron test 2.0 is finally out! Having played the update, I still feel moron and donkey both are excellent games for 99 cents. I still prefer donkey for its creativity and intelligence!

newvillagemvnt
Nov 4, 2009, 05:39 PM
The moron test 2.0 is finally out! Having played the update, I still feel moron and donkey both are excellent games for 99 cents. I still prefer donkey for its creativity and intelligence!

Yes, me too. Whenever I think about that 'biiiird' level... I think OH MINE.............. that level was a killer and a surprise pour moi!!! uber genius. nothing like click the biggest frog in moron test.

saANDsw
Nov 6, 2009, 05:02 AM
Yes, me too. Whenever I think about that 'biiiird' level... I think OH MINE.............. that level was a killer and a surprise pour moi!!! uber genius. nothing like click the biggest frog in moron test.

Moron test is only better than donkey in that it's easier but that's about it. Donkey comes with extra intelligence always ready to annoy you! I suppose some people find that paying 99cents to get "bullied" at is just not an option but Donkey certainly excites those who like to solve 'out of the box' problems. As for moron test, i'm afraid I have to say it's too easy...

hellokitt
Nov 6, 2009, 05:30 AM
For some reason, Donkey has a poor rating! it looks like it's upsetting those who are less evolved! :D No, seriously the game is good, but only for some who like a good intellectual challenge.

The Moron Test = for elementary kids
Donkey = for grown ups (funny my 11yr old nephew did better than me in donkey...)