PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Apple Networkserver 700 or 500

Macs R Us
Jul 10, 2004, 02:43 PM
Any one know where I can get a Apple Newtork Server? I'v looked high and low and I can pay a more then fair price... Please let me know.

applemacdude
Jul 11, 2004, 12:54 PM
how much are you willing to pay? I volunteer at www.accrc.org and they have one. Maybe theyll let it go.

Macs R Us
Jul 11, 2004, 06:46 PM
Great! I'm not sure of a fair price, but I saw one on eBay for $235, I missed that one... My luck. Anyway hows $250 + Shipping? But it works right? Please let me know if they can take that price.

THANKS!

how much are you willing to pay? I volunteer at www.accrc.org and they have one. Maybe theyll let it go.

Macs R Us
Jul 11, 2004, 08:38 PM

Better yet $325 + S&H... I need one.

ans700owner
Jul 12, 2004, 05:59 PM
I have been sitting on an ANS 700/200 for several years now and would love to sell it to someome who can make use of it. $325 + S&H sounds pretty fair (I'd like to look over the market values for this particular model, but I doubt it would deviate much from this, if at all).

It might take me a short time to get access to the remote location where I have the server stored, and transport of these beasts is of course somewhat difficult (as is arranging for boxing them up and shipping them). However, we ought to get the ball rolling, so email me: exit@bac.ro and we'll get this all figured out! :-)