Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jecypatel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 24, 2009
recently ihad erased all my iphone content and when i try to restore it through itune ,its locked and when i used firmware 3.0 by clicking shift and restore button in itune its would show me 1015 error , my iphone is jailbreaked before i ereased all content . i m really confused what to do.pls help me

PhightinPhils26

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2007
Philly
If you had a newer firmware on your phone (3.0.1 or 3.1) you cannot downgrade because of the modem baseband being upgraded. This would be why you are getting this error when you try to put 3.0 on your phone.

bytethese

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2007
recently ihad erased all my iphone content and when i try to restore it through itune ,its locked and when i used firmware 3.0 by clicking shift and restore button in itune its would show me 1015 error , my iphone is jailbreaked before i ereased all content . i m really confused what to do.pls help me

Please provide less details when asking for help. :)

Which iPhone do you have, what OS are you on, what iTunes version do you have installed?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.