PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Apple Newton 100 - Original! Mint! Vintage!

sphereboy
Jul 18, 2002, 09:04 AM
APPLE NEWTON 100 - ORIGINAL! MINT! VINTAGE!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2037816319&ssPageName=ADME:B:DS:US:3

This is the one! Highly sought after by Apple vintage hardware collectors. This belonged to my brother who used it just a single semester in college, dropped out (Marine Bio) and never looked at it again. YOU GET THE COMPLETE PACKAGE! The MessagePad itself is mint as can be, no wear, no tear, no scratches at all. There is nothing missing, including all the original outer and inner packaging, plastic warp and bubble wrap (!). Also all documentation (including the much sought after original NEWTON Handbook (thick!), an extra stylus, RARE Newton stickers, RARE Newton "How To" video, travel case, power adapter, and even a free software title (Columbo's Mystery Capers). I even bought a new battery so you can play with it as sooin as you get it. BID AND ENJOY! Serious bidders only please.

ArtMan617
Jul 20, 2002, 02:10 PM
You wouldn't happen to have any other Newtons for sale, would you?

-ArtMan617

sphereboy
Jul 20, 2002, 03:42 PM
That was a friends of mine. He doesn't have any more. It went pretty cheap. 60 bux?!?!

brentmore
Jul 20, 2002, 04:34 PM
I have a MessagePad 120 with extra battery, 2 carrying cases, a protective leather skin, extra stylus, travel and home charger and a ton of other stuff... anyone want it?

ArtMan617
Jul 20, 2002, 10:54 PM
How much do you want for it? I'm interested.

-ArtMan617

brentmore
Jul 21, 2002, 09:03 PM
Eh.. I's rather trade. Got anything interesting? I also have hundreds of other Apple related parts.

ArtMan617
Jul 23, 2002, 08:58 AM
I don't really have any Apple-made things that would be worth trading (or would be at about the same value)...however, (and I realize this is probably worthless) I have some mac games that I'm looking to sell (they're in very good condition); Oni, Aliens Vs. Predator Gold, Tomb Raider Gold, Myst III:Exile and maybe some others. If that won't work could you give me a good idea of what you're looking to trade for?

-ArtMan617

brentmore
Jul 23, 2002, 09:10 PM
Let's see... here's a little list of stuff I'm looking for:

20 GB iPod
10 GB iPod
5 GB iPod
VST FireFly HD
Firewire External HD case
Any IBM DeskStar >20 GB
PowerMac Dual 1 GHz

Any or all of those will be fine... let me know.

brentmore
Jul 24, 2002, 02:30 PM
I'm kidding about that list, although any of those would be nice. In a serious trade I'm looking for a firewire case, broken g4 motherboard, or recent (OSX) apps.