PDA

View Full Version : HD content no longer streaming help!!

heelsmj
Sep 25, 2009, 10:15 AM
I have all my content streaming from my Mac mini I do not sync anything. I have a large library of about 350 movies as well as 30 or so complete series of TV shows. Several of my TV shows were purchased from iTunes. I have never had any issue with streaming anything. Both HD and SD content has streamed flawlessly. I just noticed however that my HD content will no longer play ( I think it might have coincided with upgrading to iTunes 9 but I'm not 100% sure if that is when it started as I just noticed it last night.) It plays fine within iTunes but not on the :apple:TV. I can still see all my content but when I click on an HD show it tries to load the show, asking if I want to resume or start from the beginning after I make a selection regardless of what I choose nothing happens. I have restored the :apple:TV and started from scratch and this did not help. All my SD content plays fine regardless of if it was purchased from iTunes or I ripped it myself. I am stumped please help. Has anyone else seen this issue?