Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

huskerwr38

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
I just upgraded to the new itunes 9.0.1.8. But now when I plug in my iphone nothing pops up on the left side of the pane like it used to. I have looked in services and Apple Mobile Devices and iPod Services are both started. When I plug in the iphone, the autoplay window pops up and I look at my pictures on My Computer. What else can I do?

JediMeister

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
Follow through this. More than likely what it will come down to is removing all the iTunes/QuickTime/Apple Mobile Device Support components and reloading them. You haven't specified whether its XP or Vista, so I am providing links for instructions on both OSes:

for XP
for Vista

huskerwr38

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
Follow through this. More than likely what it will come down to is removing all the iTunes/QuickTime/Apple Mobile Device Support components and reloading them. You haven't specified whether its XP or Vista, so I am providing links for instructions on both OSes:

for XP
for Vista

Thanks for that information. I have already removed all itunes components, but it still didn't work. I'll give it try again and let you know. Thanks again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.