PDA

View Full Version : My Airport Express shipped!

MattG
Jul 13, 2004, 06:28 AM
Shipped today, directly from Taiwan.

Anyone else?

keysersoze
Jul 13, 2004, 06:32 AM
Shipped today, directly from Taiwan.

Anyone else?

Jealous! Please update when it arrives-- I want one soon too! and soon!

DJY
Jul 13, 2004, 06:41 AM
will be interesting to see if it is shipped internationally at the same time.. or whether the American orders will be shipped - and the rest of us (the world) will have to wait!

fingers crossed here - as I'm hanging to see them and get one!

MattG
Jul 13, 2004, 06:45 AM
will be interesting to see if it is shipped internationally at the same time.. or whether the American orders will be shipped - and the rest of us (the world) will have to wait!

fingers crossed here - as I'm hanging to see them and get one!Mine was also Educational, if that makes a difference...

robbieduncan
Jul 13, 2004, 07:03 AM
I had a look on the UK store earlier and they were quoting 3-4 week build time. I'm assuming that this is simply a backlog due to the large number of pre-orders.

rob.rees@mac.co
Jul 13, 2004, 07:05 AM
My order with the UK Apple Store still says shipping on or before 15th July.

Regards

Rob

stoid
Jul 13, 2004, 07:07 AM
I plan to pick mine up from my local Apple Retail Store. I don't have time to wait for shipping!

ipacmm
Jul 13, 2004, 07:10 AM
My order has also been shipped.

MattG
Jul 13, 2004, 07:15 AM
I had a look on the UK store earlier and they were quoting 3-4 week build time. I'm assuming that this is simply a backlog due to the large number of pre-orders.Yeah, it says that on the US store too (if you add it to your cart, says 3-4 weeks).

Mitthrawnuruodo
Jul 13, 2004, 07:20 AM
You lucky S*ds... ;)

My Order Status is still hung up on a shipping date on or before June(!) 14th. I've tried mailing Apple Store to hear if there is any news, but they ignore me... :(

I want my Airport Express, too...!!!

JFreak
Jul 13, 2004, 07:33 AM
mine reads "on or before 26/7/2004" mainly because i ordered a mini ipod at the same time. it will be so hard to wait for that shipment... :)

Xenious
Jul 13, 2004, 07:43 AM
Mine just shipped as well. For reference I ordered it shortly after it was posted on the apple store. Woo hoo over-night shipping! (tho dunno what that means depending on where it is shipping from - not showing up at fedex.com yet)

My monster cable pack has yet to ship
-jim

Gizmotoy
Jul 13, 2004, 08:24 AM
Mine is gonna be delayed :( . I didn't even realize that the credit card I gave them when I pre-ordered expired and I got issued a new one. The transaction got rejected. Now I guess I'll have to wait for the second batch. The lady at Apple said that all pre-orders will be shipped by the end of the week, which I guess is in line with their "On or before 7/15" thing.

Stupid credit card... :mad:

Sabbath
Jul 13, 2004, 09:12 AM
My order with the UK Apple Store still says shipping on or before 15th July.

My UK edu order still says on or before the 15 July too,

grrrr I'm jealous.

MattG
Jul 13, 2004, 09:27 AM
I just tracked mine and it said the estimated arrival date is this Friday. I'm not holding my breath though, with it coming from Taiwan...

mmmbop
Jul 13, 2004, 10:00 AM
I had an order waiting in my UK Apple Store cart. It said 3-4 weeks so I pulled it only this morning. But now I read this!

I think I'll wait for them to appear in resellers and get mine then. Who knows when that'll be?!

Koodauw
Jul 13, 2004, 10:00 AM
Mine is shipping too! What a surprise this is. No complaints though. Mine should arrive on the 16th before 10:30 am. Too bad I will prob be asleep and miss the Fedex guy. I can't wait!