Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

techi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2009
First time post here so hopefully I'm not violating any forum rule by starting a topic.

I just got a Touch and would love for some app recommendations on a good planner (for appointments, events, etc.) and for something to keep track of my own finances.

Thanks!

Gokunama

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2008
[app]Pocket Informant[/app] - Events and tasks manager. Syncs to Google calendar and Toodledo (free online services). Push notifications. Decent calendar views. Very active developer, great support.

[app]Active Money Pro[/app] - Finance manager. Fast entry. Multiple account Support. Budgets. Great reports. Nice simple interface.

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
I can 2nd the recommendation for Pocket Informant. It is my new portable brain (I moved from a Palm with DateBK6), Apple should honestly hook up with them and just ship it on the devices.

I have no money - so no need to track it! LOL!!

sparkles61785

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2009
+1 for Pocket Informant

Although Pocket Informant is pricey, it is well worth the price. This is hands-down the best organizing/scheduling app for the iPhone. Trust me, you will not be disappointed!

Pocketmoney is a great money/expense tracking app. It also has a good budget system.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.