PDA

View Full Version : Motu UltraLite audio interface

jonnymc555
Oct 6, 2009, 10:13 AM
I have recently purchased Logic Pro 9 and mainstage 2... I have been looking out for a very high quality audio interface to use for home recording, some studio work and for use with mainstage at gigs etc.. I was looking at the Motu UltraLite interface, and would like to know if it works with Logic Pro 9 and will work with the new Snow Leopard?

If anyone has this interface, could you please comment on how well it works? Thanks

Jonny Mc

oban14
Oct 8, 2009, 12:35 AM
I have recently purchased Logic Pro 9 and mainstage 2... I have been looking out for a very high quality audio interface to use for home recording, some studio work and for use with mainstage at gigs etc.. I was looking at the Motu UltraLite interface, and would like to know if it works with Logic Pro 9 and will work with the new Snow Leopard?

If anyone has this interface, could you please comment on how well it works? Thanks

Jonny Mc

I use it and it works quite well with Logic Pro 9 and Snow Leopard. It's my only interface.

LurchNC
Oct 8, 2009, 10:16 PM
Ditto. I've had one for a few years. Never a problem.

dhayzoos
Nov 8, 2009, 12:14 PM
Does anybody know if there's any way to control the Main Volume of the Ultralite from the Mac itself? Opposed to reaching over and turning the knob...