PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football 2004-2005

iN8
Jul 16, 2004, 09:29 AM
Anyone interested in joining a fantasy football league?

I have set up a league on yahoo. It is FREE. Please only sign up if you fully intent to participate for the entire season. We don't want any ghost ship teams winning the championship! ;)

It is a 14 team league with a live draft. It may end up being fewer teams, but not more. Past experiences have proven that anymore than that and the talent pool gets too thin. If you can't be there for the live draft your team will be automatically picked for you.

Once we get a few managers commited, we will discuss the league settings, draft date and time etc.

The league is tentatively called Mac Football League v1.

If you are interested, you can email me at nasaw@hotmail.com or post here with your email address and I will send you the info on how to join.

kgarner
Jul 16, 2004, 09:57 AM
Just a quick question. I have always wanted ot try a fantasy league, but I never have. Are you looking more for people that have done this before, or could I, a fantasy football virgin, join in the fun and learn how its done? Also, does it cost anything to join?

iN8
Jul 16, 2004, 10:03 AM
Just a quick question. I have always wanted ot try a fantasy league, but I never have. Are you looking more for people that have done this before, or could I, a fantasy football virgin, join in the fun and learn how its done? Also, does it cost anything to join?

Sure you can join if you want. Feel it out and if you don't think you can commit you can delete your team before the season starts. It is totally free.

kgarner
Jul 16, 2004, 10:05 AM
Thanks, I may give it a try.

iN8
Jul 18, 2004, 10:51 PM
Anyone else?

iN8
Jul 23, 2004, 02:32 PM
League is closed. All slots are filled.

Thanks,
iN8