Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ihonda

Suspended
Sep 17, 2009
your accent is GREAT. i was waiting for you to say bloody tomtom. thanks for the preview! waiting on the review. deff wont be picking this up as much as i could use it as a traveling nurse but $100 is alot!

sidewinder

macrumors 68020
Dec 10, 2008
Northern California
your accent is GREAT. i was waiting for you to say bloody tomtom. thanks for the preview! waiting on the review. deff wont be picking this up as much as i could use it as a traveling nurse but $100 is alot!

It's 99 pounds in GB and $120 here in the USA. He is Scottish, not English.....

S-

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
Cheers guys.

Here's something that i've just found in the box:

2epsg95.jpg

iPhone Car Kit app???? hmmmmmm

pgat

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2009
So when will we get this in the U.S.?

Any information available on the release date for the U.S.?

I am eagerly awaiting it's arrival here in the USA. My iPhone's internal A-GPS hasn't worked properly since June '09, so I am in need of the mount's internal GPS chip. I have the Tomtom app, but it's useless until I get the mount. :(

speakerwizard

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2006
London
pointless and over-priced, been using navigon with a £4 vent holder with no probs for a couple of months now, no drop out and i can jack it to stereo with a £1 cable

SnapperUK

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2007
London
Adhesive disk or suction cup?

Is there a suction cup on the OPPoS?
How can it be transferred between different vehicles if you have to stick something to the dash or windscreen using a adhesive fix not a suction one?

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
I think the english say Bloody

this guy sounds Irish

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
And one would think after spending 100 notes on this that they could at least include the 3.5mm cable for the stereo.

4hrrbr.jpg

optophobia

macrumors 6502a
Oct 26, 2007
Hudson MA
I think the english say Bloody

this guy sounds Irish

I haven't watched the video since youtube is blocked at work, but people thinking this guy is ENGLISH OR IRISH definitely MUST be American....

He has a SCOTTISH Flag and lives in s SCOTTISH town...

So he is obviously french... jeesh. :cool:

sidewinder

macrumors 68020
Dec 10, 2008
Northern California
I haven't watched the video since youtube is blocked at work, but people thinking this guy is ENGLISH OR IRISH definitely MUST be American....

He has a SCOTTISH Flag and lives in s SCOTTISH town...

So he is obviously french... jeesh. :cool:
I am American born and raised in California....even I know this guy is a Scot! Love that accent and the whiskey!

S-

CavemanUK

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2006
Rhyl, North Wales
So i notice the car kit is £99 and the app is on the store for £59.. does that mean you dont get the app with the kit? definately pricey if this is the case considering your not paying for the hardware that you would get with a normal tomtom.

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
So i notice the car kit is £99 and the app is on the store for £59.. does that mean you dont get the app with the kit? definately pricey if this is the case considering your not paying for the hardware that you would get with a normal tomtom.

18olrp.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.