PDA

View Full Version : FS: Powerbook G4 12" 1.33 w/combo

nesuser2
Jul 18, 2004, 10:17 PM
Well, I'm not sure where this deal stands, so up to posting it for sale I go. As well, I don't have any pictures but I can get some...things are all packed up right now though, could take a day. What I've got:

Powerbook G4 12"
1.33ghz processor
768mb ram(Corsair and I have the packaging for it, two weeks old or so)
60gb hard drive
combo drive(CDRW/DVD)
Original box and accessories
Microsoft Intellimouse explorer for Bluetooth(extra buttons that work with expose)
2 carry bags: Booq Mamba(3 weeks old) and Booq Powersleeve(2 months old) - both are excellent cases and look new. The powersleeve came with a box that is pretty much brown and labels it's contents...will be included.

I bought this from a mac rumors member and have since then decided to upgrade to a 17" powerbook. There are no markings or scratches of any sort on this unit and to the best of my knowledge, it is approximately 2 months old right now. Still easily elligible for extended applecare. It comes with Panther restore discs but I will leave everything as it is right now. I will pull my personal files and the buyer can choose to do what he likes with it.

Asking $1650 right now and I would really like to sell it as soon as possible. Anybody interested can let me know when and how they might intend on paying and I may be willing negotiate a better price but we'll just have to see how things go.

ADDITION: 30gb 3rd gen iPod

Have all original accessories and it was a refurb. everything is much like new as it was bought around the first of may and hasn't seen much use. I have 3 cases for it, the original black one, a blue iskin with the buttons exposed, and a white one that has everything covered. I also have an iTrip that has the original box and everything. The iPod has extended applecare, extending service and warranty until May of 2007. I paid almost $500 for everything direct from apple without the cases. I was thinking $400 shipped priority would be fair, anybody can feel free to contact me and make an offer or inquire for pictures.

ADDITION: It was just brought to my attention that Applecare for iPod's is only 2 years, I almost forgot about that since I ordered it. So for those interested, warranty lasts until May of 2006. As well, I just noticed the update of the refurbs. I was thinking $350 shipped priority for those that pay via paypal, and slightly less for those that don't use paypal. Contact me with any questions.

Thanks for looking!! I also have tons of feedback on ebay and can have others vouch for me. Ebay username is springmarky.

nesuser2
Jul 19, 2004, 11:07 AM
Added iPod, pictures and other feedback upon request.

nesuser2
Jul 20, 2004, 02:22 PM
edited to fix the warranty info on the iPod. Also, in light of the refurbs deals, I'm willing to sell the iPod for $350 shipped if paid via paypal. Will negotiate other forms of payment with anybody.

Updating price for powerbook:

Powerbook alone without ram with original box and original acc. - $1350
512mb ram(Corsair) in original packaging - $85(PC2700)
Booq Powersleeve 12" - $35
Microsoft BT Intellimouse - $40
Booq Mamba - $60

$1550 for entire package. I prefer paypal, no credit cards. I also accept MO's or I guess I'm also open to suggestion on payment methods.

justin216
Jul 20, 2004, 03:01 PM
YGPM

nesuser2
Jul 20, 2004, 03:33 PM
I forgot to mention on the powerbook that I'm only looking to sell the powerbook first. All other accessories will have to be bought with the powerbook or after the sale of the powerbook. Sorry for the confusion.