Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

googoo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2009
does anybody else has any kind of problems after installing software 3.1.1 & 3.1.2 into your ipod touch??

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
I haven't had any issues.

I *might* be having a shorter wifi range - but i also turned off (again - not sure who turned it back on) the router that was extending my network at about the same time. We have a lot of metal stubs in our house, and range is ALWAYS an issue with anything.

The only other thing driving me crazy is the frequency of the crashes in Safari - which however, have been going on since 2.2.1 (??). I need to do a restore before i can get it replaced.....

dscuber9000

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2007
Indiana, US
For some reason Music keeps crashing for me. At least once a day. And I know this isn't a bug, but double-tapping the home button no longer comes up with that cool blue window, but now just takes you to the Music app. Very annoying when youdecide you want to listen to music while you are in the middle of doing something in another app.

MomoRacer

macrumors member
Nov 26, 2008
Maybe it's just for me, but youtube.com FAILS since i upgraded. It takes forever to load a short video, yet other load fast. I'm pretty sure it's not the router.

skypilot55

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2009
I've been on the road all week and used it a lot in many different (and new) settings and have had no problems with wi-fi, music, Safari, Skype, or a few simple games.

In fact, I have yet to notice a difference.

JB

lakeuk

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2008
Scrolling the Podcast listing is very jerky, only resolves it's self when you remove all your album, but thats not a good temporary work around.

Recommend any bugs are sent to Apple (link below) as well so they get a handle on what bug are causing people the most grief

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipodtouch.html

Moocher

macrumors regular
Mar 5, 2008
NE Atlanta area
Scrolling the Podcast listing is very jerky, only resolves it's self when you remove all your album, but thats not a good temporary work around.

Recommend any bugs are sent to Apple (link below) as well so they get a handle on what bug are causing people the most grief

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipodtouch.html

I have this problem, plus quick drop-outs of wi-fi even when I'm sitting right next to the Time Capsule.

Also, some podcasts show up multiple times and one even shows up alphabetized incorrectly. A restore did not help with any of these issues.

Mooch

vanzant

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2009
No real problem with wifi only need to boot iPod if wifi setting was turned off. Went to apple store to fix my YouTube app problem they fixed the problem but when i synced the iPod now I can't use YouTube app again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.