PDA

View Full Version : How about some Fall Color from the UP of Michigan?

Triplenickle
Oct 16, 2009, 03:37 PM
My photography group had a GroupShoot in the UP last week and here is what I have so far!

http://galloimages.zenfolio.com/p36241624

The gallery is far from complete so check back.....

Thanks for looking!

Mark

Disarm
Oct 16, 2009, 03:39 PM
I miss the colors of Michigan...

I am originally from there, but i live in eternal summer in Puerto Rico. Got anymore pics :)

Triplenickle
Oct 16, 2009, 03:41 PM
I miss the colors of Michigan...

I am originally from there, but i live in eternal summer in Puerto Rico. Got anymore pics :)

I will be adding more to that gallery in the coming days.

Farns514
Oct 26, 2009, 09:21 PM
Wow, simply amazing pictures. Definitely will become one of my backgrounds. Visited the UP many times as my brother went to NMU for school. He will love these photos. Thanks!:D

Rapmastac1
Oct 27, 2009, 06:50 PM
These are awesome, a few of them would look great as a desktop background - but I'm not going to pay 9.00 for that privilege.

I love the colors of Fall, it looks like our fall season is being cut short as today is our first day of snow!

prodigee
Oct 27, 2009, 09:22 PM
Those are some beautiful shots. Around my area in CT, when its not pouring outside, the trees look spectacular, especially are around dusk, when the sun is dropping right down behind some of the rolling hills, its absolutely gorgeous.
In my area, I can not recall a fall where the trees have looked so vibrant, some very rich reds, yellows, and oranges. I love it, and the smell of fall.

lakesideflight
Oct 28, 2009, 05:41 PM
michigan for the win, some great colors everywhere this time of year. Although the leaves are turning browner from the bright oranges, reds and yellows they were a week or two ago here in mid michigan.

Harmless Abuse
Nov 7, 2009, 07:02 PM
Ooh I love the Au Sable lighthouse =3.

I live down here in Detroit, but spend almost all summer up north in Gaylord, Grayling, Ostego, and the Porcupine mountains.

I spent quite a bit of time near the Au Sable river last year.