PDA

View Full Version : MacOSRumors.com? What happend to MOSR?

Maxwell Devine
Jul 19, 2004, 06:59 PM
I apologize if this issue has come up before, but after doing a quick search I didn't find anything posted on this board.

Anyways, does anyone know what happened to MacOSRumors.com? They've been offline for a while. Did they change their web address or did something more sinister happen?

Thanks.

Duff-Man
Jul 19, 2004, 08:16 PM
Duff-Man says...you're right, it has come up before. This thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=79151) is a recent one within which you'll find a link to the previous one....oh yeah!

King Cobra
Jul 19, 2004, 08:47 PM
after doing a quick search I didn't find anything posted on this board.
I just tried the search now by clicking on the "Search" text below the MacRumors.com tabs on the top right of the page to expand a search query window, and entered the following search term: MacOSRumors. The second result I got was the thread Duff-Man listed above. What search term(s) did you use?

Maxwell Devine
Jul 20, 2004, 01:03 AM
Thanks guys, I was using the wrong search tool -- not the one specifically for the forums, but the one for the entire website instead (I had assumed the search feature would cover the entire content of the site). Oh well, live and learn...