View Full Version : ibook - now or later?

Jul 19, 2004, 07:11 PM
I'm looking at buying the 12" ibook, the least expensive one, 1ghz, and all that jazz. At the store when I was looking at ordering it, one of the clerks said I should maybe wait because he thought mac would be coming out with a newer model in mid-august for about the same price. I haven't seen or heard anything else to that effect. Should I just buy now, or wait until mid August to see if anything comes out? I'm really just going to be using it for school and general home use, so I don't need anything super-powerful, though that's always nice. Any suggestions?

Jul 19, 2004, 07:51 PM
get one now, they were just updated a lil while ago... get it through apples' ONLINE stsore, trust me saves the headache of the actual retail store ;)