Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

povsicf

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2009
Hey I have an aluminum Macbook Unibody 13" that I just picked up off craigslist and was wondering if anyone new what I can expand the memory to. It has 2 GB Ram in it right now, and it is the 2.4 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 250 GB Hard Drive. Also I am trying to download apple wallpapers for it, but when I set it as my wallpaper it doesn't look as clear on my background as it does in the preview, even when I copy and set the one with higher resolution. I must be doing something wrong, if you don't mind could someone take me through the steps of how to properly download and apply wallpapers, as your background???? Thanks in advance and I appreciate all your help. Thanks.

Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
Hey I have an aluminum Macbook Unibody 13" that I just picked up off craigslist and was wondering if anyone new what I can expand the memory to. It has 2 GB Ram in it right now, and it is the 2.4 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 250 GB Hard Drive. Also I am trying to download apple wallpapers for it, but when I set it as my wallpaper it doesn't look as clear on my background as it does in the preview, even when I copy and set the one with higher resolution. I must be doing something wrong, if you don't mind could someone take me through the steps of how to properly download and apply wallpapers, as your background???? Thanks in advance and I appreciate all your help. Thanks.

It is expandable up to 4GB of DDR3 RAM.

You need to find an image that 1280x800 and then it will look fine. The image is too small.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.