PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 17" Powerbook

nesuser2
Jul 20, 2004, 09:56 PM
I'm in the market for a 17" Powerbook preferably with these specs:

1gb ram
1.33ghz+ G4
60-80gb

and it must have a superdrive. I have a 12" powerbook I'm working on selling and could offer it as trade or maybe somebody has been looking into selling their 17" and hasn't found the right time or place to get rid of it. I also may consider the 1ghz Albook, just depends on the offer.

Thanks in advance!

Jovian9
Jul 20, 2004, 10:39 PM
I'm in the market for a 17" Powerbook preferably with these specs:
1gb ram
1.33ghz+ G4
60-80gb
and it must have a superdrive. I have a 12" powerbook I'm working on selling and could offer it as trade or maybe somebody has been looking into selling their 17" and hasn't found the right time or place to get rid of it. I also may consider the 1ghz Albook, just depends on the offer.
Thanks in advance!

What are the specs of your 12" PB? Do you still have the original manuals, cables, disks, box? Do you have a case for this? I am possibly interested in a trade. My wife and I no longer have cable internet (the only thing we can get is dial-up where we've just moved) so we are not using our 17" PB much anymore (we have a 17" iMac also). But we still want to have a laptop. It is 1.33GHz - 80GB - 2X 512MB RAM (1GB) - 2X SuperDrive. I have all things original with this including the box. I also have a sleeve that protects the screen from the keys rubbing on them...a sleeve that fits around the PB and a carrying case. This is new as of April '04......I actually had a 1GHz 17" that had logic board problems......Apple couldn't get the parts to repair it so they sent me a new 17" 1.33GHz to appease me.

What kind of compensation would you offer in a trade with your PowerBook..... as this is a $3000 laptop with 512MB of Apple RAM ($300) and $100 worth of cases and sleeves to protect it.

Let me know. Thanks!

mslifkin
Jul 22, 2004, 08:36 AM
Jovian9,

Sent you a PM.

Marc