Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nanzivino

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2009
I can't seem to figure out how to get it so that track 2 records independently of track 1. track 1 is looping properly. now i want to get track 2 to do it's own thing, while track 1 is looping back, but independently of it.

does anyone understand?

Help! thanks for any time to respond. :confused:

deej999

macrumors regular
Apr 1, 2009
You need to make sure the 2ns track you created in Logic is 1. Using a different Channel strip and 2. has a different input in I/O section of Channel strip and 3. Your audio interface has at least 2 inputs!

Your problem sounds like you created a track connected to the same channel strip.

It's a good idea to learn the basics of Logic. I recommend a company called macprovideo. They have very good and easy to follow video tutorials for Logic and others. the Core Logic 101 is the one to look for.

You can download them or get online access to all tutorials by subscribing. I got a newsletter with a deal last week - 7 days free online access and then you continue with a subscription. Looks like you can cancel before then if you want. Well, it's a no brainer:
https://www.macprovideo.com/trial/?st=7df&login

deej

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.