Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blackfox2015

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
Hello!

My new first post here, not sure if this is the right topic, but I'm kinda lost here :p

I have 2 calendars on MS Outlook 2007, and I want to sync them to my iPod touch, however on the info tab of iTunes, only the main calendar of Outlook shows up. Anyone can give me a little help here? Thanks!

joshuafrfld701

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2009
well that is not possible in having an multiple calendar in one phone like yours an ipod touch, i think some person that the same phone you have they have an multiple calendar in their phone so that is not new in this world,

jzuena

macrumors 65816
Feb 21, 2007
It is definitely possible to have multiple calendars on a touch, I have three. But only one of them is an Outlook calendar, so there may still be a limit on how many can come from a single sync source. I assume you are using a PC and not a Mac to sync, is this correct? My setup involves a work PC with an Outlook calendar, a home Mac with an iCal calendar and a Google calendar. I also have a MobileMe account, but I don't think it is required for this solution. What is required is some kind of calendar sync software. I use Calgoo and run it on both the PC and Mac. It syncs all three calendars using Google. Then when I sync the touch with the Mac, I get all three calendars on it as well.

Calgoo is free software for OSX and Windows.

blackfox2015

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
Yes, I'm using a PC. But I'm gonna buy a MacBook next week (got ried of PCs, pluz in nuclear physics we use macs for analyzing data). So I'm gonna try to sync multiple calendars there. I'll give some feedback when I do it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.