Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hoosierfan24

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2009
Hello I have had my app on the itunes store for over two months and have sold about 200 apps when do I get paid by apple and do they pay me thanks ?

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2007
Hello I have had my app on the itunes store for over two months and have sold about 200 apps when do I get paid by apple and do they pay me thanks ?

Read your contract, you know the one that you agree'd to and signed. All the information is found there. :rolleyes:

fishkorp

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2006
Ellicott City, MD
You get a financial report from each region every month (it's on no set day, when they get to it, they get to it). If you take in $250 or more from each region (after Apple takes their 30%) then you get paid. So if you had a 99 cent app, you'd need to sell ~375 of that app before you'd get paid out.

But as stated above, read through all the docs, it's clearly explained in the agreement you signed.

dejo

Moderator emeritus
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State
If you take in $250 or more from each region (after Apple takes their 30%) then you get paid.
Actually, Apple recently dropped the minimum down to $150:
iTunes Connect Financial Reports said:
If your proceeds from sales for a given currency/territory for a given month are less than $150 USD, or the equivalent in local currency, we will withhold payment until you accumulate more than $150 USD (or equivalent).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.