Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ug.mac

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2004
Vancouver, B.C
I placed an order @ July 21, today (July 23) I received notification email from Apple, says my 4G iPod 20GB shipped today. Bravo!!!! It's also my first time Apple store experience, not too bad so far. Can't wait to get my first iPod. :D

Btw, FedEx tracking system shows its pick up location was ShangHai, China?? I think it should be Taiwan? :confused:

ug.mac

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2004
Vancouver, B.C

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 547

latergator116

macrumors 68000
Sep 30, 2003
Providence, RI
Congratulations! Hmm... Maybe they changed the assembably location of the iPod?

BTW, when I got my iBook, I found the fedex tracking sysytem a little inacurate. (It came 2 days earlier than the proposed delivery date).

Island Roots

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2003
I ordered my 20GB 4th generation iPod late Monday night and it was ready to be shipped the next evening. Using free ground shipping, it shipped from California on Wednesday and arrived at my doorstep Thursday afternoon. Pretty darn good for free shipping.

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
latergator116 said:
Congratulations! Hmm... Maybe they changed the assembably location of the iPod?

BTW, when I got my iBook, I found the fedex tracking sysytem a little inacurate. (It came 2 days earlier than the proposed delivery date).

Fedex estimates the delivery. When I got my powerbook and I fedexed it they estimated a full 2 weeks before I would get it. It showed up on a thursday. The same week I ordered it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.