PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sony DSC-F717 + extras

mnkeybsness
Jul 23, 2004, 03:01 PM
this is the camera I am selling (http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=iOWB_bz3koiB-v325YCL9vP5F55-AucS3fA=?ProductSKU=DSCF717&Dept=dcc_DIDigitalCameras&CategoryName=dcc_DIDigitalCameras_CybershotProDigitalCameras)

This camera is in perfect condition. I have never once had a problem with it. There are only a few minor blemishes around the bottom by the tripod mount, but that is to be expected with any pro camera. I'm selling this because I really need the money, as I am a poor college student. I really love the beautiful colors that this camera is able to capture and I hope that you can too! If you have any questions, just ask!

I do recommend this over the current F828 because there are a lot of known color issues and the size and weight of the F828 make it very hard to handle.

Sony DSC-F717 5.0 MP Digital Camera = $600 (used)
UV Filter = $20
Circular Polarizer = $25
F717 High Quality Leather Camera Bag = $40
256Mb SanDisk MagicGate MemoryStick Pro = $100
Sony Infolithium NP-FM50 Battery = $50
Pixela Image Maker Software = included
Power/Recharge Cable = included
High Quality USB2 Cable = included
Audio Video Cable = included
Sony Neck Strap = included
Original Manual = included
Original Warranty Card = included
Original Packaging =
Total Value = $845+

Though this is an estimate of the price, I will sell it for no less than $650 + shipping (paypal). I will take the first offer that is above this price! Just send me a message (email preferred) if you have any questions.