PDA

View Full Version : G4 Cube....... again

Lucky736
Jul 23, 2004, 06:38 PM
Sorry to repost. 2 more people have backed out due to inadequate funds. :rolleyes:

Specs:

G4 450
20GB HD
256MB RAM
Apple Pro Keyboard and Mouse
2 Firewire Ports
4 USB Ports- 2 on CPU 2 on Keyboard

Very Good Condition

600 Shipped

References available

*Please don't troll the thread if your not interested, don't air yourself out*

Xero
Aug 4, 2004, 06:49 PM
is he trolling his own thread?! :rolleyes:

Rezet
Aug 5, 2004, 12:00 AM
is he trolling his own thread?! :rolleyes:
nah he is just bumping it up. But i doubt anyone will pay 600 for that comp.

rainman::|:|
Aug 5, 2004, 06:44 PM
*Please don't troll the thread if your not interested, don't air yourself out*

Please don't tell me what I can and can't post in a forum that you don't own. I find that highly rude. If you don't want people replying to your thread, don't post it.

paul

King Cobra
Aug 5, 2004, 07:46 PM
Doctor Q, if you want, you can delete this post.

Rezet
Aug 5, 2004, 09:20 PM
Please don't tell me what I can and can't post in a forum that you don't own. I find that highly rude. If you don't want people replying to your thread, don't post it.

paul

Not to defend Lucky, and not to say i'm doing the right thing now, but I can understand that he doesn't want thread becoming battleground for not constructive criticism. So it's kind of rude to do what we do here as well.
But i do find it a bit off for him to push this sale so hard when obviously no body is interested.

macg4
Aug 6, 2004, 01:55 AM
Yeah try asking a bit lower of a price and im sure it will sell :) P.S to everyone on this forum site. This man is the one who backed out of a trade/sale with me over my powerbook because it had like 2 scratches. PICKY PICKY!!!!!!!!!

Ninja_Turtle
Aug 6, 2004, 02:36 AM
600 buckaroos for a cube? and no screen?...eh, it reminds me of when i tried selling my 15 gig iPod with 2000 songs for 400$ LMAO haha, one thing i learned is that people are really really cheap :D :p sometimes you have to sacrifice, and 600$ is alot for a cube, sometimes you cant get the money you want from the product... :(

rdowns
Aug 6, 2004, 05:23 AM
You tell him, paul. And, not to mention, he could have just revived an older thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=56187) about the progress of the sale and say he's still trying to sell it, rather than start another thread, then another, and another, etc. It's bad to keep bumping an old thread, but worse to keep recreating it when one will do.

All right, even more seriously, on that last thread, rdowns was willing to buy the Cube, and you still haven't sold it to him. Why not?

With that being said, I suppose it's only a matter of time before one of these Cube sale threads gets wasted.

He never even replied to my offers. I made another offer in YAOHCT (Yet another of his cube threads). I'll offer $500 (lower RAM now) shipped. If he wants to sell it, this can be done quickly. I'll use escrow.com and do the transaction by credit card. I'll pay their fee.

Lucky736
Aug 6, 2004, 09:35 AM
Yeah try asking a bit lower of a price and im sure it will sell :) P.S to everyone on this forum site. This man is the one who backed out of a trade/sale with me over my powerbook because it had like 2 scratches. PICKY PICKY!!!!!!!!!

I backed out of it? Hmmmmm I don't even remember looking at notebooks anytime recently, least not on the forums anyway. Rdowns, with all the problems people have with escrow service I only accept Casheirs check or Postal Money Orders. You can check my E-bay Feedback for validity and honesty at Lucky7366 on E-bay.

Mike

Doctor Q
Aug 6, 2004, 10:20 PM
Lucky736 has gotten plenty of feedback from everyone on pricing, multiple threads, and bumping. That's enough. Arguments have gotten personal and none too polite. The rules should now be clear to those involved.

From here on in this thread, post only if you are interested in this particular purchase. If you think there are better deals elsewhere, fine, but don't tell us about it. If you want to make a reasonable offer, do so. If you have no interest in the G4 Cube being offered, ignore this thread.

Posts contrary to these instructions will be deleted without comment.