PDA

View Full Version : M Audio Fast Track Pro/Line 6 Tone Port UX2

AFABS
Oct 30, 2009, 11:15 PM
those are my two contenders for my first audio interface...i'm limited with cash, 250 usd is the most i want to spend...i'm also limited to USB. any input on either or both of these devices???

Would like to point out that it doesn't appear that the UX2 has any MIDI inputs? However it seems to have the advantage in the software department.

atm1991
Nov 6, 2009, 12:50 AM
those are my two contenders for my first audio interface...i'm limited with cash, 250 usd is the most i want to spend...i'm also limited to USB. any input on either or both of these devices???

Would like to point out that it doesn't appear that the UX2 has any MIDI inputs? However it seems to have the advantage in the software department.

I'm in the same boat as the guy above. What's the best input for doing some guitar recording in say Garageband? Not looking to do anything pro, just get a decent guitar tone for youtube vids.

completeidiot23
Nov 12, 2009, 06:58 AM
i've got the fast track pro, at home. is easy to use, setup is easy, and has 2 inputs, and outputs.
sounds cool aswell, if your not pro or anything, you wont really hear any difference between different interfaces